The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Personnel - Neutral Civilians / Trades People / Animals

Jazulfi

If I'm honest, I'd like these to be obtainable through non-Cartel Market means as well but the Stronghold forum is a little quiet so I thought I'd just post here.

I'd love a some neutral personnel decoration items, people who aren't criminals, band members or down-and-outs. I'd like to have a market with customers (nice to see customers after all) milling about, farmers raking fields, cooks, etc. What about people weaving or sitting at a table fixing/cleaning/building tech? People fixing vehicles - you could have a speeder with a person sticking out from underneath it. Someone grooming their mount. Just...y'know...people.

And I'd love some less fierce animals, for livestock etc, or just wildlife which doesn't want to eat my face.

Would this be a good idea and would other people buy them?

Would new droids, like a T8 model of astromech instead of just the T7, be included in this?

Neutral droids hanging about doing the everyday droidy type things would work perfectly!! In fact having droids doing everyday tasks would be great. There could be harvesting droids, mechanic droids, droids sweeping etc etc.

I would love some basic NPCs. NPCs that are doing jobs. NPCs that are doing different animations / emotes (ex, making a holocall, using a scanner, using a computer terminal, welding, etc.). It would be nice to have some NPCs that walk a larger area rather than the take two steps, turn, take two steps, repeat that we have. NPCs that are sitting (either on the ground, there is one already, but also some that are hopefully not attached to a chair so they could be used with existing chairs). NPCs that are lying down (either on the ground or floating high enough to be used with existing beds). NPC children (after playing EoO I especially want some younglings in robes for my Jedi enclaves).

It would be really neat to have some arrangements with NPCs, too. For example, a large deco with several children playing a game, a pazaak table with two people playing, or two people playing dejarik.

Not basic, but I would also love to have some Force users with lightsabers drawn (fix Vinn, please) so they could be positioned like they are sparring. Or Force users who are practicing with training droids.

And yes, more droids doing droid things.

Edited by ceryxp

I would love some basic NPCs. NPCs that are doing jobs. NPCs that are doing different animations / emotes (ex, making a holocall, using a scanner, using a computer terminal, welding, etc.). It would be nice to have some NPCs that walk a larger area rather than the take two steps, turn, take two steps, repeat that we have. NPCs that are sitting (either on the ground, there is one already, but also some that are hopefully not attached to a chair so they could be used with existing chairs). NPCs that are lying down (either on the ground or floating high enough to be used with existing beds). NPC children (after playing EoO I especially want some younglings in robes for my Jedi enclaves).

It would be really neat to have some arrangements with NPCs, too. For example, a large deco with several children playing a game, a pazaak table with two people playing, or two people playing dejarik.

Not basic, but I would also love to have some Force users with lightsabers drawn (fix Vinn, please) so they could be positioned like they are sparring. Or Force users who are practicing with training droids.

And yes, more droids doing droid things.

yes please :)