Change Character Sheet back

DrewTheGeek

If you really want to keep the new design because of the amount of work being put to the design by the team, I am totally all for it, just please make a collapsible amplifier window. Even when choosing outfits, the amplifier window is still there, just impossible, making it impossible to click anywhere in the screen because how it covers almost half of the screen just for a character sheet that not everyone needs. Please really reconsider this and if possible fix it as soon as possible. Thank you very much

agree... fixin what's not broken or breaking what's fine seems like a lot of work to go the wrong direction when everyone is short staffed... seems odd.

It's not for BW, they've done this before, most notably the 'ad bar' It served no other purpose but to shove ads in your face to try and get you to spend more cc's, etc. And now it's every day, every toon*.

This is going to be the same, it's shoving it in your face saying, gamble, roll another amp, go on, you want to....

They're hoping it'll get more people to waste credits rolling, but even if people do, it seems it's bugged, the stats keep changing on people.

They are using 'force mind techniques' to convince people to spend more cc's/credits.

*I did mention this at the time, but I was told I was being paranoid....HA...I guess the tinfoil hat does more than keep the rain out ;):D

Edited by DarkTergon

I've noticed in the latest patch the Developers added a button to open\close the amplifiers screen - so a big thank you BioWare for acting on us players' feedback :D

However in fixing it, the character screen has a new problem.

If you select the active outfits tab then customize appearance (say to hide your helmet), the customize appearance screen now partially overlap your stats screen (between defense and valor).

Please move this back to the bottom left quadrant of the character screen in your next patch. Thank you :)

However in fixing it, the character screen has a new problem.

If you select the active outfits tab then customize appearance (say to hide your helmet), the customize appearance screen now partially overlap your stats screen (between defense and valor).

I logged this as a bug at http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=991233

Edited by mike_carton