The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How Does a Powertech Heal???

Ledden

I was in a warzone and saw a powertech that had a bunch of healing points. Pretty sure it was a powertech because he had tons of protection points as well.

I don't see any abilities that heal on the ability list, what is it that they're healing with?

I'm a Shield Tech, and the only heals I have at my disposal are:

- Kolto Overload (restores 15% of health over 10 seconds, 3m cooldown)

- On the Trail (restores 2% of max health every 3 seconds for 1m, 20m cooldown)

- Medpacs

I've been tops in healing more than once in warzones, and I'm generally always in the top 3 or 4. You can definitely get a medal for 2.5k heals from a medpac, I get them every time.

~Xiv

Don't forget you can use recharge and reload out of combat,which also awards heal points. And its "medals," not "metals." Those are totally different things unless the medals are made of metal. You can also get mdals for defending control points for certain periods of time. I got 2 medals for getting like 3k+ defender points on Alderaan Civil War warzone because I stayed at one point pretty much the whole game and never lost that point to the Empire (I was playing my Jedi Guardian).

Don't forget you can use recharge and reload out of combat,which also awards heal points. And its "medals," not "metals." Those are totally different things unless the medals are made of metal. You can also get mdals for defending control points for certain periods of time. I got 2 medals for getting like 3k+ defender points on Alderaan Civil War warzone because I stayed at one point pretty much the whole game and never lost that point to the Empire (I was playing my Jedi Guardian).

Whoa slow down the lecture professor. You went over Medals and Metals, but *** is a mdal?

Is this going to be on the Final?

Whoa slow down the lecture professor. You went over Medals and Metals, but *** is a mdal?

Is this going to be on the Final?

It's a typo. The guy who said "metals" totally confused me. I was thinking "what metals?"

until I realized he's illiterate.

I'm a Shield Tech, and the only heals I have at my disposal are:

- Kolto Overload (restores 15% of health over 10 seconds, 3m cooldown)

- On the Trail (restores 2% of max health every 3 seconds for 1m, 20m cooldown)

- Medpacs

I've been tops in healing more than once in warzones, and I'm generally always in the top 3 or 4. You can definitely get a medal for 2.5k heals from a medpac, I get them every time.

~Xiv

I think you can only use On the Trail with your companion out

• 2 years later...