Wouldn't mind a few more intro/beginning ops...

AmorandaAdamah

I know, you are probably rolling your eyes at me - LOL

So many new players are joining every day... it would really be great to have a few more into to ops runs added to the game.

I've been playing nearly every day since May covid-lock-down 2020, and I'm still attempting to NOT die doing the SM Eternity Vault op!! It doesn't really seem like a beginner's op to me. :D

May the Force always serve you :hope_01:

So many new players are joining every day... it would really be great to have a few more into to ops runs added to the game.

I've been playing nearly every day since May covid-lock-down 2020, and I'm still attempting to NOT die doing the SM Eternity Vault op!! It doesn't really seem like a beginner's op to me. :D

You have a sensible level of gearing at least? Even so even the easier SM OPs come with a reasonable chance of dying, particularly for people relatively new to the game. Stick with it - combination of practice with people running fun / casual runs (*), watching the odd video for tactics etc and you'll get there

*Or, if you haven't already, join a guild that does beginner OPs as well.

Running beginning ops with a guild is much better than PUG'ing it. They'll have experience players who can talk you through them, people who'll be patience, and tons of advice. Also, with most guild runs the gear/drops get shared more equally.

You have a sensible level of gearing at least? Even so even the easier SM OPs come with a reasonable chance of dying, particularly for people relatively new to the game. Stick with it - combination of practice with people running fun / casual runs (*), watching the odd video for tactics etc and you'll get there

The gearing is slow-going :D

Thanks for the advise!

What aspects do you have trouble with (e.g.: where do you die), that could be made easier in the intro ops?

Also, for comparison, what level of flashpoints are you comfortable with in groupfinder?

• VM level 50 flashpoints (Hammer Station, Maelstrom Prison, Battle of Ilum, etc.)
  • VM level 60 flashpoints (Blood Hunt, Rishi)
  • VM level 70 flashpoints (Umbara, Chiss, Nathema)
  • MM level 50 flashpoints (HS, etc)
  • MM Lost Island
  • MM level 60 flashpoints (Blood Hunt, Rishi)
  • MM level 70 flashpoints (Umbara, Chiss, Nathema)