QOL issues you would like to see Bioware address

EllieAnne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the destinations showing up on the galaxy map... or at least a back button

There are back buttons both to return to the game and to go back from a planet-detail map to the overall galaxy map. You can scroll using the mouse-wheel (or click on a region) to change the detail level; at higher detail levels we see more names. The zoomed in map can be panned as well using click-and-drag.

Edited by mike_carton

• Fixing /allowing auto-stacking in guild banks
  • Adjust [Preferences > User Interface > Mission Reward Window : [X] Suppress Crew Mission Rewards in a Warzone] to include suppression while participating in a swoop race.
  • Make the ALT+ENTER command unbindable

Edited by Kaveat

The QOL change that I really would like to see would be made to the group finder. I would love to be able to queue for all raids, not just the daily ones ect.

Lets face it, we all have those one or two ops that we refuse to pug no matter what. If this gained traction, I would need to see some sort of change to the queue rewards, something along the lines of only requiring 9 of the 14 total ops (not counting event OP's, though they should be added to the GF while those weeks were active) to be selected to get the random queue reward.

Along those lines, a similar change would be nice to see for FP GF

Lets face it, we all have those one or two ops that we refuse to pug no matter what. If this gained traction, I would need to see some sort of change to the queue rewards, something along the lines of only requiring 9 of the 14 total ops (not counting event OP's, though they should be added to the GF while those weeks were active) to be selected to get the random queue reward.

Along those lines, a similar change would be nice to see for FP GF

On the operations gf, I would simply like to see the one boss ops added to their own gf category. Reward people for doing both the one man and longer ops.

Of course it would be even better if the ops that were easy to pug were also max level content.

Better Q+A for new content and patches.

I sympathize with the studio if covid-19 made patch 6.2 more buggy than usual, but, if that's not the case, this needs to be addressed.

Typically, the only patches that are that buggy are ones that add new planets/areas to the game, in recent years, such as the Iokath and Ossus daily area.

6.2 was only a story update, a new FP, and a new emote interface. It was odd to find it had so many bugs in it.

As players, we've become understanding and accustomed to patches being buggy. But there's a trend where each year the releases seem to get worse, and this is very much a QoL issue.

There are back buttons both to return to the game and to go back from a planet-detail map to the overall galaxy map. You can scroll using the mouse-wheel (or click on a region) to change the detail level; at higher detail levels we see more names. The zoomed in map can be panned as well using click-and-drag.

I’ll try again

QoL I would love fixed....

The camera jump when you turn with right click.... Tired of running into avoidable enemies by accident because your camera spazzed last second...

lol, yes! +1000

I was just explaining that 'known issue' to a couple of newer players last night

adding a line to the stronghold Guild roster for the guild ship so we know which fracking planet it is over without having to go to the ship to look. (insert jokes here about 'remembering where we parked' ) Edited by Kaveat

adding a line to the stronghold Guild roster for the guild ship so we know which fracking planet it is over without having to go to the ship to look. (insert jokes here about 'remembering where we parked' )

Press L and go to guild conquest, it says which planet it's parked at

Press L and go to guild conquest, it says which planet it's parked at

figures they would put the info in the least likely place to look for it. Only thing I look at there is where the guild is at collectively, and once it hits target yield, i pretty much ignore it the rest of the week. QoL Req still stands to put it in the more obvious and sensible place to look for the info, because unless they add GS controls to the guild conquest tab (which could be another QoL addition) one has to use the stronghold pane to get to the ship.

though that brings up another good point:

making personal /legacy /guild stronghold locations able to be added to the action bars.

figures they would put the info in the least likely place to look for it. Only thing I look at there is where the guild is at collectively, and once it hits target yield, i pretty much ignore it the rest of the week. QoL Req still stands to put it in the more obvious and sensible place to look for the info, because unless they add GS controls to the guild conquest tab (which could be another QoL addition) one has to use the stronghold pane to get to the ship.

though that brings up another good point:

making personal /legacy /guild stronghold locations able to be added to the action bars.

I agree, I only noticed it the other day, it would be better in the other place ..lol

I'd love to see text based macros, hot bar icons for companions like mounts, and increased xp, loot, or random drops or rare spawns for killing trash - anything to make the random mobs on planets worthwhile or fun to kill, as it is now if they aren't part of a kill x quest they are just a nuisance.

I'd love to see text based macros, hot bar icons for companions like mounts, and increased xp, loot, or random drops or rare spawns for killing trash - anything to make the random mobs on planets worthwhile or fun to kill, as it is now if they aren't part of a kill x quest they are just a nuisance.

they won't allow macro's as they can be used to cheat. We've already way too much xp as it is, it's one of the bigger complaints, better random drops would be a plus.

oooh, got another one, also i m quotin myself in order to bump the OP... this needs to get attention

the ability to claim SINGLE items out of once unlocked armor sets... if i want these Relaxed Vestment Boots to combine with other stuff, i don t want to drag a whole set into my inventory and having to tediously delete the other items sans the boots

make the passage through the orbital station an option when exiting the ship, not mandatory... if i want to spawn in the station, i choose to, don t force me, it s highly annoying and time consuming...

make the passage through the orbital station an option when exiting the ship, not mandatory... if i want to spawn in the station, i choose to, don t force me, it s highly annoying and time consuming...

that has been brought up a few times, i'd love to spawn outside, or at least be able to qt when stuck inside

2 other additions I remember wanting:

Your character's name with a space keeping its capital on the second part. Why this is still lowercase, no clue.

Appearance designer having outfits retain their dye so I can actually zoom out and see a circus of colors when changing appearances.

A decoratable personal ship. Preferably be able to decorate the ones we have.

Many people have done the work-a-round where you get a guild, get a flagship, then you can decorate it. However this is to decorate our personal starships.

More than likely this can't happen with the current ships, but perhaps make a version of it, where we have to do a Dark vs Light dealio and rank high enough to earn it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.