My female toons are feeling a bit "discriminated"

Sitara

Why do all my female toons, both sides, only get a cheek kiss, which looks more like he is licking their ears and my male toons get a really hot and intense kiss from Theron? Is he planned in canon as a gay romance?

I admit the cheek one is cute but why are now those differences? If he would do it with a Jedi I would understand it, but with a fem smuggler or a fem sith ...sorry, need an explanation.

https://twitter.com/Sanne_Leetz/status/1338228771216879619

My female character did get a big old smooch from Lana, but she is my wife after all. But yea even if you are married to Theron all you get is a peck on the cheek.

This could be the last time you may see each other, you could have at least snuck off behind a container for a quickie.

Edited by denavin

At least you have the romance. Two of my toons got caught up in the bug that kills the romances, so he doesn't say a romantic word to them, anymore. I keep hoping they'll add a future way to start a new romance, so it can be resumed for anyone who hit the bug.

It was nice to see a new animation!! I've 1001 screenshots all of the same kiss! Now I have a new shot to add to my Theron collection - I personally hope they keep mixing it up. Tired of the exact same kiss over and over.

I want to see new kisses, new romantic guestures (hand on cheek caress for one, foreheads touching while talking, a hand squeeze etc etc) instead of the exact same one over and over

Edited by Suzsi

It was nice to see a new animation!! I've 1001 screenshots all of the same kiss! Now I have a new shot to add to my Theron collection - I personally hope they keep mixing it up. Tired of the exact same kiss over and over.

I want to see new kisses, new romantic guestures (hand on cheek caress for one, foreheads touching while talking, a hand squeeze etc etc) instead of the exact same one over and over

Fully agree on this.

I liked the change and would like to see more variations, like the ones you described.

Ugh, please don't throw the discriminated word around like that, it gets used way too much and is not appropriate here.

Yeah, even as a joke, the word really isn't appropriate in this context. Can we not?

Considering all romances seem to be reserved to Lana and Theron now, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in the future...

I'm still a little hopeful the writers didn't forget about our vanilla romances and while I couldn't be upset if it takes them a while to get around to making meaningful moments with all of them (meaning not to give us a single quicky or shared dialogue scene where they read out the same 1 or 2 lines and that's that for another 2 years), a lot of character investment for my own toons would drop because I still think of them as individuals. The whole melding them into 1 random entity (with a lame name! Commander!?) and sticking with it for a few years was bad for the narrative and I knew it would be from the jump but we're here now.

Lana and Theron aren't even bad characters, I love them, but Vette, Mako, Kira, Torian and Andronikos are such lovely compliments to my characters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.