Belsavis dailies?

Ok, so I finally figured it out... there's a quest on the Belsavis Orbital Station to start the "Bonus Series." This first takes you to Domination Outpost and upon completing the dailies there, grants you the taxi point in the north. Then you can use the south transport to travel there.

Firstly go to The Fleet for your respective side. Here is a Bulletin Board that gives you the quest “Quarantine Failure.” This quest directs you to Belsavis, to Agent Moritt at the space port near the Shuttle. He will then give you the start of the quest chain for the Belsavis Bonus Series. These eventually lead on to the dailies. Hope this helps. (Written from the Republic Side.)

Thanks - could you give even more detail about this bulletin board? :( This morning I turned off everything on my minimap so I could find quest givers and combed Carrick Station, found nothing at all about Belsavis.

Thanks - could you give even more detail about this bulletin board? :( This morning I turned off everything on my minimap so I could find quest givers and combed Carrick Station, found nothing at all about Belsavis.

In the center of the station on the top tier (where all the cargo hold access and different class airlocks are), there is a small terminal. As I recall, it's near a fat male Twi'lek (who is I think gives the Ilum series or something).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I used the emergency pass to get to the rep fleet and couldn't find the mission. I got on my ship went to a nearby planet (didn't get off the ship) and then traveled back to the fleet. when I got off the ship the mission indicator was now by one of the ship hubs (smuggler IIRC). I just figured it was a bug, maybe that will help.

• 4 weeks later...