Constant Disconnecting

jediharrsion

How often are the SWTOR Servers maintained for stability. over the past mouth i have had countless occasions where discounting from the server has ruined my night. To put salt in the wound, the recent changes made to curtain areas of game play (15 min Lock outs!!!!) is not helping you're case here. As a customer I expect the product that I am paying for to run smoothly, and to have fair yet reasonable rules. I have not been impressed lately. Edited by jediharrsion

Unless it affects everyone, most disconnects are the fault of internet routing issues. If you're lucky, it will clear itself up.

But also, if you are connected by WiFi, make sure your computer or modem is not periodically looking for a better connection. (And note whether or not you're getting a solid WiFi signal while you're at it.)

E /snip

Considering they were being reasonable enough, especially compared to some of the rants we've seen, you're post was rather rude. That sort of stuff can get you in to trouble, (this is speaking from experience...lol)

As for the op, I'd follow JQ's advice and check your equipment, etc. Also, I'd follow trixxies too, and down load ping plotter, to see if there is a problem on your route. There has been a few threads on this, and similar issues, if you do a search, you'll find them, most of them have really good advice :)