Name ONE thing you DO NOT LIKE about this game...

Ayuel

Quest content is rather repetitive. The environment is lushly decorated and created. The quest content is not as inspired at times, though.

I've already seen so many holograms or appearance of characters holding their gut, saying their last words, or being killed/dying as they just get out what you need to know for the quest. About the only variation was a cop who was holding their gut, but wouldn't give up their post, so you had to arrest a criminal for them. At least they didn't drop dead just as they told me what I needed to know.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a better chat system, or a simpler friend/guild set up. In Guild Wars you have several chat tabs to choose from already set up, All, Team, Guild, Trade, Alliance. These tabs are on the bottom of the chat box above where you type. On the top of the chat box there are several boxes so you can choose which chat's you see. All, Team, Guild, Trade, Alliance, and Emotes. It's a very simple system.

As for the friend list and guild set up. You add one of your friends toons as your friend, you have 'em all on your friends list. It puts the toon's name they're on in parentheses by the name you added to your friends list so it's Bob (Fred) if Bob is on Fred. And guild, you add one toon into the guild, you have all of them in the guild

Majority of the replies to this thread....

There was one specifically.. talking about customization for chat.. I went years without that before it was introduced into WOW.. So yes it is a nice customization, but worth complaining about? NO.. it will be added eventually.. lack of patience seems to be common in these forums.. The only legit complaints I have seen is.. PVP system needs to be fine tuned.. Just hope they do something totally different than WOW.. I prefer more World action.. After doing the grand marshall thing and then arenas.. I am sick of being confined into a stupid little bg or arena scenario.. And people generally look the same? well yes.. of course thats going to happen.. For example, i believe every rogue that had the famous bloodfang set looked the same.. I actually think swtor has a larger variety of itemization.. and the UI talk again.. to many people like being spoon fed... yes I would not mind have more UI options.. is it really worth complaining about? no.. unless you have been spoiled lazy.. Poor bioware is the victim of too many of these types.. So.. I will say this.. Love you bioware.. I have read the dev blogs and I know in the future there will be cool stuff like space pvp.. It is all about being patient..