The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

iRating keeps resetting to 284 - 6.1.4

EHKodiak

out of curiosity, what class were you on, what spec was set, and where specifically were you coming from and going to when you noticed this happen?

not trying to be difficult, just trying to cover the relevant bases

Edited by Kaveat

I have the same issue, all my gear is 302+, but since 6.1.4 I'm getting blue 280-282 gear, because my item rating went down to 282 - https://i.imgur.com/ISbK3Gh.jpeg. As seen on the image, all my gear is golden, but I'm getting 282 item rating. If I take all my gear off and equip it again it goes back to normal, but resets after a load screen. Edited by Catcherko

Affects me also - operative, full set tacticians with amplified gauntlets. All 306. Was dropping to 284 yesterday.

It seems it may have been partially fixed with todays patch, because my item rating as reported on the character sheet seems stable at 306. My irating adjustment/veterans edge stacks are still stuck at 8 after every area load. Re-equipping any gear piece appears to reset it back to normal (30)

Edit/red herring: un-equipping tactical sets it back to 30 before re-equipping. All other slots need re-equipping.

Edited by FireFerret

This is still not fixed in 6.1.4a (even though there was an irating note in the patch notes). The item rating says 306 but the stats and irating stacks are still at reduced levels until a piece is taken off and replaced.

Images showing the issue below

https://imgur.com/a/0cHseuZ

Edited by EHKodiak
adding imgur images

After 6.1.4a patch my item rating is back to normal. I don't know if it's fully fixed

Edit:

This is still not fixed in 6.1.4a (even though there was an irating note in the patch notes). The item rating says 306 but the stats and veterans edge stacks are still 284 levels until a piece is taken off and replaced.
Just checked, yeah, although the item rating is back to normal, the iRating adjustment stacks are still bugged until i re-equip the gear. Edited by Catcherko