Nightlife Slot Machine Auto-Spin

Sartonous

I believe an auto-spin feature for the slot machines should be in order, so we don't have to give ourselves carpal tunnel from click after click. We should only be able to do it on one machine at a time, of course

Since right-clicking activates the machine for a spin, maybe a double right-click could activate the auto-spin.

And also maybe have a way to prevent players from starting the machine and leaving it, as for some reason, I can see that being a thing.

Thoughts?

I believe an auto-spin feature for the slot machines should be in order, so we don't have to give ourselves carpal tunnel from click after click. We should only be able to do it on one machine at a time, of course

Since right-clicking activates the machine for a spin, maybe a double right-click could activate the auto-spin.

And also maybe have a way to prevent players from starting the machine and leaving it, as for some reason, I can see that being a thing.

Thoughts?

I doubt they'd do it, you'd have too many people clicking a machine, leaving it running with the char at it, and going off and doing something else, another computer, or watch a movie, etc.

I would prefer using more tokens at once as a multiplier to spin rewards, but a compromise would be having the auto spin limited to a certain number of spins. For example, 5 spins at a time as long as the character stays in range of the machine.

They've practically eliminated the credit cost of Nightlife participation completely. So it's really no longer a credit sink to win stuff. It's only a time sink now and we're complaining about that because they are giving us too many free chips to win prizes with ... and it takes too darn long to use them all ... then I keep winning more ...UGHHH!!!11!