Upcoming Event

HmpfGrmpf

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the differing schedules between what we published at the beginning of the month compared to what is being displayed in game for next week's in-game event. I double checked with the team and the intended in-game event for next week is Pirate Incursion. From what we can tell, there's just an overlay bug with the Conquest window itself, but the right event will trigger after the weekly Conquest reset.

Hey everyone!

The team is aware of the differing schedules between what we published at the beginning of the month compared to what is being displayed in game for next week's in-game event. I double checked with the team and the intended in-game event for next week is Pirate Incursion. From what we can tell, there's just an overlay bug with the Conquest window itself, but the right event will trigger after the weekly Conquest reset.

Not sure why you chose to ignore our 3 other posts about the very same topic and instead make your answer here in this random coincidentally new thread but i can probably take a wild guess. :rolleyes:

Regardless, THANKS for the clarification & communication. :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone!

FYI , it's now showing 'Pirate Incursion' to be NEXT week's Conquest.... But umm, we just had 'Pirate Incursion' last week (ending this morning) .

So is the *display bug* permanantly out-of-sync now or is 'Pirate Incursion' really coming back next week again so soon?

The standard events listing for September hasn't been updated yet: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events , so i'm sure you can understand our desire for clarification (again) .

Thanks.

FYI , it's now showing 'Pirate Incursion' to be NEXT week's Conquest.... But umm, we just had 'Pirate Incursion' last week (ending this morning) .

So is the *display bug* permanantly out-of-sync now or is 'Pirate Incursion' really coming back next week again so soon?

The standard events listing for September hasn't been updated yet: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events , so i'm sure you can understand our desire for clarification (again) .

Thanks.

Yup, I noticed that, was going to ask but saw this here...lol , still to early for a sept event, might have it next week :p