FP traitor among the chiss veteran

Stervo

Please make it possible to take the quest on veteran difficulty. Only Story and Master are available on the access terminal.

Has been a while, and I'm not on to check it out. But is it possible, it's already on your list, just not tracked, and that's why you can't see it?

Not saying you are wrong, but it seems silly to have story and master, with no vet.

Might be a bug too. Will check when I get on, or maybe someone else will by then :)

wonder if it's a new bug, or an old one, no one noticed :/

Personally, I discovered this in June, in July I checked, made sure that everything is still the same and wrote to support. I was asked to wait for fixes and go to other FP. I checked it again the other day and wrote to support.

Support confirmed that this is on their side and advised me to write to the forum in this section.

It shows up on the activity finder vet mode FP list. Just put your group together, un-check all the other FPs on the filter and use group finder to take you there.

All this is of course good, but I want to use the functionality(as it is designed and works in other FP) and go solo or together with my wife, and not a full group or with random. These are the Tatooine cockroaches in my head ;)

All this is of course good, but I want to use the functionality(as it is designed and works in other FP) and go solo or together with my wife, and not a full group or with random. These are the Tatooine cockroaches in my head ;)

Vet mode on that FP would probably be too difficult for most players to solo. Kolto station functionality usually requires a group (more than 1 player) in vet modes. 2 capable people with comps might do better than a PUG team, however.

Obviously since vet mode exists, there should be what you are requesting.

That's not what was asked. Do you already have the Vet mission open in your character's mission log?

It is what was asked and no, I do not have the mission in my log. There is no option for vet mode on the TATC mission terminal and the OP is asking BW to put it there.

It is what was asked and no, I do not have the mission in my log. There is no option for vet mode on the TATC mission terminal and the OP is asking BW to put it there.

DT asked if OP had the mission already, and OP answered that the mission is not on the terminal, therefore it is *not* what was asked. But OP *has* (now) answered the question: is it in the log, answer: No.

But yes, it should be on the terminal.

DT asked if OP had the mission already, and OP answered that the mission is not on the terminal, therefore it is *not* what was asked. But OP *has* (now) answered the question: is it in the log, answer: No.

But yes, it should be on the terminal.

Did I quote DarkTergon? No. I was responding directly to the OP, who asked about the lack of vet mode on the mission terminal. I was confirming for the OP that the option for vet mode was missing for me as well. So yes, it absolutely was what was asked. Further, DarkTergon said "Will check when I get on, or maybe someone else will by then." I did. I checked. It was not there. I was responding to the OP's issue. I do not know why you feel the need to continually do this. You try to correct people, and when you are shown to be wrong, you dig in your heels instead of just gracefully accepting that you were wrong.

Edited by ceryxp

As of 08.20.2020, the status has not changed.

If they "fix" it in the future, don't count on it being soon. Honestly, you're better off sending in a bug report through the game to get the attention of someone that could begin doing something about it.

If they "fix" it in the future, don't count on it being soon. Honestly, you're better off sending in a bug report through the game to get the attention of someone that could begin doing something about it.

The fact is that 2 reports have already been sent through the game. In response to the second report, I was advised to write here. The previous post just raised the topic, so that it would not get lost.

The fact is that 2 reports have already been sent through the game. In response to the second report, I was advised to write here. The previous post just raised the topic, so that it would not get lost.

did you do an actual bug report, not just a cs ticket?

CS in Game is S**t....mostly, you get generic replies, or just complete garbage which has nothing to do with what you actually wrote. The ticket system seems to be run by level 1 people, people who don't know their jobs, and are just reading from a card index/screen.

Put a thread in the BUG section of the forum, then while in game type /bug and fill in the form there too. Anyone else who's having the issue should as well, more reports sent in, the better. Any agent that tells you to write a message in the 'suggestion' part of the forum is an <redacted> and should be retrained.

CS in Game is S**t....mostly, you get generic replies, or just complete garbage which has nothing to do with what you actually wrote. The ticket system seems to be run by level 1 people, people who don't know their jobs, and are just reading from a card index/screen.

Put a thread in the BUG section of the forum, then while in game type /bug and fill in the form there too. Anyone else who's having the issue should as well, more reports sent in, the better. Any agent that tells you to write a message in the 'suggestion' part of the forum is an <redacted> and should be retrained.

Yeah ... I think the in game bug report feature is the best way to be heard. I believe those all get read. I am less confident that all forum posts get read (even in the report bug sub-forum).

Correct. You didn't quote DT. You quoted *me*, and you said I was wrong. I was *not* wrong.

Steve, you are wrong. Get over it.

You know what BRKMSN, you are right. So I edited my comment. Steve either gets it or not, but I am done with them.

Edited by ceryxp

Done.

All the artillery is involved. Both ticket and bug report and forum.:rak_03: