Small Guild Support

DarkAnnmarie

My guild was up to 300+ awhile ago, it has all but dwindled down to about 5 but I am the only real active player. I was able to get through the small yield conquest every week but this week there is no small yield. Is this a permanent thing? I didn't notice anything in the patch notes.

you should probably read that again, it's not about CQ, it's about small giulds, coming together to face issues that effect them, to show support to each other. I thought it would be nice for them to shout out to each other, but I guess other people in these forums have other ideas. No surprise there

Well you seem to be on about the small guilds issues with regards to conquest and you're not exactly specific here, so pardon me for that assumption but you don't exactly go into the specifics here.

Well you seem to be on about the small guilds issues with regards to conquest and you're not exactly specific here, so pardon me for that assumption but you don't exactly go into the specifics here.

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups. Most people seem to have understood it properly.

:rolleyes:

Edited by DarkAnnmarie

As I'm not looking for a legal consensus of what a small guild is, it's up to others if they consider themselves a small guild. as for 1 person, if that person considers themsellf a small guild, why wouldn't you? Sure, the defination has a set description, but I wasn't trying to define a guild, just put up a thread so people can see how many small guilds are really out there. Maybe I worded it badly. But I'd just like to see how many small guilds are out there, how they feel they are being treated, etc. As for bashing, maybe it was worded wrong too, but there have been people having a go at smaller guilds, in a few threads, some old, some new. I didn't particularly want those issues being brought in here, and sidelining this.

As I said, my time is running out, so I'll only be able to read, not reply for another 90 days or so, was just curous how people feel :)

Well there has to be a consensus on a "small guild" for it to be made a discussion point or at least your definition. I agree with the other poster that a one-person guild is not a guild at all. The word guild implies that there are more people grouped together. By being imprecise and vague about such terms you keep this discussion from being specific and that's to the detriment of this discussion.

In the end what are we discussing here? What's this bashing you speak of and what do you consider small guilds? Those are actually important to define for the discussion just so others know what you mean. And yes, if you want to include 1-person guilds then that's fine. Others may disagree with that but at least we can then know what you mean.

You leave me guessing because you are not clear.

"I'd like to set this thread up, to see how many small guilds there are out there. So in a thread that is about nothing else then just acknowledging small guilds"

Sounds pretty clear to me.....

"I'd like to set this thread up, to see how many small guilds there are out there. So in a thread that is about nothing else then just acknowledging small guilds"

I'm in several small guilds as well as large. So I'll just put my Plus 1 here to support you all :)

I'm in 3 different small guilds and 2 big ones. - So that's a +1 +1 and +1

TBH BioWare has ignored small guilds from the start. - Small guilds matter!

Not dividing the conquest score by the number of ( active) guild members was a stupid move.

The number of times I log on an hour or two after conquest reset and see several ( big) guilds have already posted well in excess of 1M ( or 5M) Conquest points..... And I think.... "Why bother this week?"

I support this thread and small guilds.

Two small guilds here. Imp and rep sister guild. We are 3 semi active players in both and a 4th randomly active person.

It’s a small family guild and when we have “small” planet targets (unlike this week), we are able to get both guilds through.

When we don’t have small planet targets and even some weeks that don’t suit our game play. We don’t play conquest or we don’t play the game.

That is just the way we play and we won’t be told players on the forums how we should play or wether our type of play is valid.

I also don’t think it’s helpful that some in this thread think small guilds are niche or outliers because it’s pure speculation to drive their own narrative of trolling.

They have no facts and no information from Bioware because they don’t work there and Bioware haven’t released any information. So every attack or deriding of people who play is small guilds or who play a certain way is pure toxic trolling hidden behind “opinion” posts.

What I would like to see is a full chart or board each week (Instead of the top 10) that shows all the guilds and where they ranked and how many “players” were involved and what target they were going for. Bioware have this data themselves and there is no reason it can be put in the game.

I support this thread and small guilds.

What I would like to see is a full chart or board each week (Instead of the top 10) that shows all the guilds and where they ranked and how many “players” were involved and what target they were going for. Bioware have this data themselves and there is no reason it can be put in the game.

I'd actually like to see this, I'd be interested in seeing how many guilds try / win. But BW are very closed mouthed when it comes to revealing numbers.

I'd actually like to see this, I'd be interested in seeing how many guilds try / win. But BW are very closed mouthed when it comes to revealing numbers.

And if people are worried about privacy, they could have selector wether their guild is viewable or not,. The same as you can make your stronghold public or not.

Due to the bashing smalls guilds get, and the fact I'm running out of time for posting

I'd like to set this thread up, to see how many small guilds there are out there. So in a thread that is about nothing else then just acknowledging small guilds, please put a +1, to show your support :)

Plus 1

^ +1 Supported OP. Small, but <very> experienced raiding guild.

Edited by BlackSilverFire