I have the option to spawn on the 2nd floor in Coruscant, in Dromund Kass I don't?

Finrok

Why is that? I can spawn on the landing pad 2nd floor Coruscant but can't in my DK stronghold?

All stronghold spawn points are currently broken. The only way to set a spawn point is to activate the terminal with the character that initially purchased the stronghold. Then, all other characters that travel to that stronghold will load at whatever point the purchaser set unless it is that character's first visit to that stronghold (they get the cutscene upon first visit) then they will load at the main entrance. Thereafter they will load at whatever spawn point the purchaser has set.

All stronghold spawn points are currently broken. The only way to set a spawn point is to activate the terminal with the character that initially purchased the stronghold. Then, all other characters that travel to that stronghold will load at whatever point the purchaser set unless it is that character's first visit to that stronghold (they get the cutscene upon first visit) then they will load at the main entrance. Thereafter they will load at whatever spawn point the purchaser has set.

huh, I didn't know that. I'm not sure how accurate that is tbh. Yavin IV doesn't work that way, for instance.

huh, I didn't know that. I'm not sure how accurate that is tbh. Yavin IV doesn't work that way, for instance.

I admit that I have not tried this in all strongholds, but this has worked for me in the Coruscant, Rishi (changed spawn location twice), and Tatooine strongholds.

LoL, what happens when you have over 50 Alts and can’t remember which one