Orange Armor Schems from UnderWorld?

asciiadam

All I have got is for Synthweaving or whatever it is called. I have never once got a Schem for Armor Crafting. I am 235 now. Did I pick the wrong skill or something? I swear on all the charts it said underworld trading.

My Republic character has found 4 Armormech schematics, all for Empire classes :-p Schematics are just very, very rare. I find that "bonus" items on a crit or whatever are most likely to be Mission Discoveries, and when they are schematics, Cybertech seems to be the most common.

Only ones I got on my Jedi are fricken SITH patterns.

Same here. 5 Sith pants, 3 Sith heavy armor tops, all same one, 5 more Sith items. Did get 3 lightside items too, but the tendancy is clearly to return Sith items, at least to Republic characters.

Isn't getting schematics for a sith useless on the Republic side? Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding was that a Republic Character can't email a Sith Character or vice versa? Therefore if you are getting Sith drops on a republic character all of it is a useless waste of time. Someone please verify this. I have tried to email between my republic and Sith characters and it doesn't work. Has this been updated?

I am pretty sure that it is a bug and I had assumed one so obvious it would have been fixed by now. I get Jedi schematics on my Sith often as well in addition to the Sith GTN being clogged with Jedi schematics. It makes no sense that I can see for that to be so.

I am half way about 200 in Underworld Trading. Must've run 100+ missions, and wasted 100K on them, and in all that time I got 8 schematics. 7 of those were for ARMORTECH, while I am Synthweaver Jedi. Not only that, they were also for Imperial armors.

Either I am missing something.. or this system totally sucks. The market doesn't have anything either. Either people are not interested in selling their schems, or they just don't care about market on my server - I don't know.

When I read other threads about people not making profit from slicing, I am like ***. Forget profit.. lol. All I want is to craft something I can actually use, and something that's not available for a few commendations at the nearest vendor.

Edited by XcomCaveRat

They really need to limit the armormech to metal UT missions and synthweave schematics to fabric UT missions. Getting a synthweave schematic from a armormech resource mission is just plain retarded.

But yes I'm gotten a **** ton of Sith synthweaving schematics yet only do armormech metal missions.

I did get one orange armor schematic around the 60ish skill level for underworld trading on my bounty hunter. It was a level 15 heavy armor chestplate for sith warriors/BH. Since I was doing cybertech I sold it on the GTN for a nice bit of credits. I mainly got companion gifts most of the time from underworld trading.

They really need to limit the armormech to metal UT missions and synthweave schematics to fabric UT missions. Getting a synthweave schematic from a armormech resource mission is just plain retarded.

But yes I'm gotten a **** ton of Sith synthweaving schematics yet only do armormech metal missions.

Except Synthweaving uses Metal too.

If I am not mistaken, Nar Shadda GTN terminals are "Neutral" and both Imperial and Republic characters can interact with them. So, you can sell your Imperial restricted schematics there.

Yes, what this guy said. All of you, go to Nar Shadaa and post your opposite-faction schematics on that market.

Same here, level 44, 392 Underworld trading and 371 armortech. So far I've received 15 Synthweaving schematics and 2 Armortech ones (including one from the other faction, which I can't use).

Very, VERY frustrating really since none of the crafted items in Armortech is of any use whatsoever compared to Orange items fully modded. Only thing useful IS the critical Orange armor, coming from schematics.

And saying that, after 42 (42!!!) tries of the orange schematic I got (tier 4 one), NONE critical hit! They cannot be reverse engineered either, so after putting the first 5 in auction, I just vendor the rest...for about 1k credit since there are no mods in them by default.