Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best lvling spec ?

Shaidarharanx

The one you find most fun.

All 3 specs are viable for leveling in so it really is up to your preferred playstyle.

Concealment is all about stealth and stabbing

Medic is kinda obvious you loose some dps gain some survivability (best spec imo for soloing harder missions)

Leathality is about CC and dots.

Pick your posion.

Edited by Sangnz

I haven't tried lethality yet. But concealment and med work fine. One of my favorite parts about this game is the flexibility when it comes to leveling. Wanna Level as pure dps? Grab a tank or healer companion. Wanna level as a Tank or Healer? Grab a dps companion.

The companions really do fill the needed gap based on what spec you wanna level with.

11 points in Medic (Kolto Probe) make it much easier to solo multiple gold mobs. This means you can slow-boat your way through Heroic quests (even H-4 quests if the CC is right).

This is what I consider to be the base for best PvE soloing and does ok as a healer in a group:

L20: (straight healer) http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401Mcf0z.1

L35: (heal/DPS) http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#401Mcf0zZMcGozZh.1

And for everyone saying we have versatility in Pets, keep in mind that you go about 28 levels with just a tank pet, and don't get a healer until ~35. That's a long time to wait to change your playstyle

Edit: The above specs are sub-optimal for WZ PvP. You can be an all-arounder, healing most of the time, and after 34 bursting to help a teammate take someone down (You really need Laceration for burst DPS)

Edited by Spifnar

If you are low lvl...take lethality since it is not so weak in pvp and you find lots of groups of mobs which you can take out with your dots. Later on medic is probably best for survival... you can still backstab them. Concealment gets better with your 3rd melee attack and starts to shine with lvl 36.

I'd say Medic to 36, then Concealment.

You can do Lethality, then Medic, then Concealment, but that's just wasting money on respecs. I'm playing Medic in low-30s right now and it's quite nice. Maybe a tad slower killing, but with less downtime and almost zero risk.

Concealment is the way to go for the increased stealth levels and killing power. You can skip so many areas it gives you such speed in leveling. Also once you get to level 20 you start being able to kill just about anything. You should be able to solo all of the 2 person heroics no problem once you get sleep dart. You have so much crowd control it is ridiculous. The only problem is once you hit like 25 or so you do too much damage for Kaliyo to hold aggro.

I've tried medic, it works but its slower. Imo medic you outlast what you are fighting, concealment you kill it before it kills you. Once you get cloaking screen survivability is not a problem because if you are going to die you can just vanish. But you shouldn't have that problem unless you pull extra mobs or something.

Edited by theMeldo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.