MM spec 33/5/3 350k damage warzone

DarthElation

for ppl that doesn't noticed it by the damage, that is a damage with lvl 50 pvp gear. do NOT think that this build is much better than any other just because it has a good equiped damage.

My friend who is a lvl 50 operative, constantly hits 350k damage on pvp, but he's full champion geared

How are you playing with the lack of mobility? Are enemies not attacking you much? The lack of cc and mobility seems pretty poor.

This is a good point. Some games you just need to know where to set up, IE. places in hutball, voidstar, and civil war. One thing i noticed was when I was moving from spot to spot, its always good to just melee attack someone untill you see someone you know you can kill fast. Also setting up in places where it may be hard to be noticed is key as well. There are many such spots in voidstar and huttball.

When you have to take damage, i always save entrench/ballistic shield for when I need to take on 3+ people at once, and yes you can do it. Melee are the easiest, they close in, you use ambush. They close in again, you use cover pulse/leg shot, they close in again and they are already dead.

for ppl that doesn't noticed it by the damage, that is a damage with lvl 50 pvp gear. do NOT think that this build is much better than any other just because it has a good equiped damage.

My friend who is a lvl 50 operative, constantly hits 350k damage on pvp, but he's full champion geared

Damn lucky Champ Bag pulls. I've got a bud who runs Power-tech who got his full set of Champ gear within three days. I'm still pulling Centurion Commendations and Bracers out of bags. :U

A link of my spec is here. http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#400rsrbdRsRxzZbcZh.1

There is some things on it I am thinking of changing..And am currently running around using Lethality spec in PVP due to the internal damage that no one in the game (even tanks) have good mitigation to. Something to think about.

I will try to follow this spec now, thanks for posting.

Whats your crit % ?

No scatter shot in your lethality rotation?

No reason being is in lethality, the majority (id say about 90% of the damage done) of damage dealt is internal, and the armor reduction from shatter shot does not effect internal damage resistance.

EDIT: However during raids I would include it, and still use it on tanks in pvp.

Edited by DarthElation

No reason being is in lethality, the majority (id say about 90% of the damage done) of damage dealt is internal, and the armor reduction from shatter shot does not effect internal damage resistance.

EDIT: However during raids I would include it, and still use it on tanks in pvp.

Helps with the team's overall damage tho.

Your teammates who are attacking the target also enjoy the debuff on him.

And since Cull has a long CD, I always use Sniper/Rifle shots on my poisoned targets to wait for the next Cull.

So with Cull's weapon dmg, Snipe, Rifle Shots taken into consideration, it takes up quite a bit of direct damage.

When I'm not engaging anyone, I always try to pop scatter shot on targets who are too far for me to use my rotation - 45 secs is a long time in pvp and the target is bound to get attacked within that time.

Edited by Kilrach

Thing is about lethality, is I have found it to have the most sustained dps of all specs. Every time your poison ticks crit, you regain 2 energy. Corrosive bomb on a group of people, and you have really good energy regen.

Put 2 points in lethal purpose for this, it also lowers the CD of adrenaline probe by 30sec.

Edited by DarthElation

Ah, I missed the extra regen from ticks. I guess my other question is, looking at the lethality build to me it seems like it would only be useful in PvP and PvE raiding, but not PvE soloing/questing and the like simply because it lacks the power to burst down certain targets. Any truth to this or am I missing something? If not, I think I'm going to stick with Marksman until later down the road.