Top 5 decoration Items/Themes

AceMasterSoul

there is a site, tor decorating, i think, but even if you search google, you're bound to find some good sites with great ideas

True, but a lot of the sites I've already checked require cookies or other privacy agreements. It be nice if I could find some ideas here.

True, but a lot of the sites I've already checked require cookies or other privacy agreements.

So does SWTOR.com, and it doesn't even use SSL, which somehow doesn't deter you from using it.

Also, on great many sites you can opt out of data collections (typically it's behind "More options...").

The site mentioned is likely TORD, swtorstrongholds also has stuff.

Cantinas are the popular option along with the medbay, you can also possibly put bunk beds for troops in some of the rooms. One interesting option is themed recreational rooms - some people make like 3 types of cantinas/lounges, some people make a spa, primal campsite-based stuff is also an option but it's hard to fit it into a flagship (still may make sense if you squint hard enough).

One absolutely underused and great option is armory, given decos like that weapon maintenance stand and forges.

Given yours is a BH guild you obviously can put some holding cells, bounty terminals and such somewhere, too - it just wouldn't make sense to me on a *crew* deck but hey, your call.

Sickbay: beds, medical scanners & personnel, kolto tanks

Engineering workshop: computers, work tables, shelves & closets

Crew Lounge/cantina: bar, barkeeper, musicians/jukebox, etc.

Tactical Analysis Center: computers & crew, space map/display

Close Combat Drill: weapon racks, silders, jedi/sith

Barracks: beds (bunk beds!), couches, closets/racks

Armory: weapon racks, ammo containers, work tables

...should be enough to get started :jawa_wink:

So does SWTOR.com, and it doesn't even use SSL, which somehow doesn't deter you from using it.

Ha ha ha! True which is why I prefer to find everything here since I'm already excepting it ha ha ha! Truthfully I'm just be overly cautious. I had to buy a new computer for school, and I'm being over protective.

Top 5 Decoration:

1. Gizka pets

they are the greatest if they made it so i could place more the one there would be a hoard of them

2. Rotating Light Red

it bring the guild star ship to life

3. Honor Guard

I don't think that need an explanation

4. Basic Chairs

They to are great and for conquest I used them to max it out

5. GTN kiosk, mailbox, etc.

it make life so much easier

Edited by Alexisshade