Broken annimation with female characters

Grangigante

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

Once again, thank you for the reports concerning this bug.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.

Thank you for working on this fix and for letting the community know. I can laugh at the strangeness of the bug, but it's too creepy to stay funny for very long. :)

Hi folks,

Once again, thank you for the reports concerning this bug.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.

Quick! I have so much content to get through and I've only just resubscribed! This bug was funny at first, but when it happens every few minutes while interacting it swiftly makes the game unplayable!

I didn't realize it only affected female characters, but I did notice that any clickable that has a channel will trigger it.. I jumped every time the head came off in the video. I didn't realize it affected cutscenes too. June 26th and they still haven't fixed it yet? smh.

t reminds me more of Abeloth - your character has neck tentacles hiding inside their body.

Nothing yet? Thought I would check to see if they fixed it yet. Haven't played since this bug started and will not until it is fixed. Went back to playing wow in between my school work. Edited by casirabit

I know that it didn't used happen before one of the updates we had recently.

A similar bug happened a while ago, but it was slightly different in that this bug happened while you female toon was on a mount but not moving. As long as you were moving she looked normal, but as soon as you stoped moving she looked like she looks now when interacting with object.

I'd not mind it as much if it didn't affect cutscenes as well though, as i'm trying to record, i can't really play with my ladies right now :(

Well more time to play something else i guess