Three things I woukd pay for

Alithia

All abilities and utilities take at most 3 quick bars, between quick travel abilities and mounts I don't see how you could use all 6. I mean if you put every single mount and pet, sure, but that seems excessive.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying we shouldn't get the 7th bar, I am just having a hard time figuring out a situation where it is desperately needed.

Edited by znihilist

Three things I'd pay for...

Aspiring Knight (and it's like) without waist flaps.

Single Blade Melee Consular...new spec or just Shadow with single blade option.

The ability to use Project instead of the Energy Blast Ability, as Project was one of the abilities that made me love Consular Shadow!

The only thing I would consider paying for, and KOTOR has this, is the ability for force users to use any flipping lightsaber they want. For non-force users to use whatever range weapon they want. This would be with the caveat that specialization would be required for 1 weapon to be proficient. You could not be proficient in all weapons.

Weapons as part of an outfit

I would not pay for that. More accurately, I would *refuse* to pay for that.

A system like Outfit Designer but for just weapons, usable alongside but independently of Outfit Designer? Sure, but not the two integrated together.

My characters' weapons are not part of their outfits.

The only thing I would consider paying for, and KOTOR has this, is the ability for force users to use any flipping lightsaber they want. For non-force users to use whatever range weapon they want. This would be with the caveat that specialization would be required for 1 weapon to be proficient. You could not be proficient in all weapons.

I imagine that would turn the game into Star Wars Galaxies in that it would ruin it.

I imagine that would turn the game into Star Wars Galaxies in that it would ruin it.

I fail to see how that would be the case.

I hear people go "Well, PvP, I wouldn't know who." but then the real reply to that is, "Well then, you know you suck already."

Besides, there's also the symbol to know which class you're up against.

Having a Shadow being able to use a single blade lightsaber rather than a double bladed one, does not make the game Galaxies.

Having a Shadow being able to use a single blade lightsaber rather than a double bladed one, does not make the game Galaxies.

technically a shadow can use it, they just lose the use of some of the abilities, any force user can use a single lightsaber, but only certiain classes can use a double, or two.

But yes, I can't see how any force user being able to choose a lightsaber option would ruin the game...lol

All abilities and utilities take at most 3 quick bars, between quick travel abilities and mounts I don't see how you could use all 6. I mean if you put every single mount and pet, sure, but that seems excessive.

Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying we shouldn't get the 7th bar, I am just having a hard time figuring out a situation where it is desperately needed.

I very much like to tinker with my UI and come up with some aesthetically pleasing looks, and that often involves me using just a few slots from specific bars. While I may not fill up all six, I may be using all six to create a particular formation that I find pleasing.