Game Update 6.1.2 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Just to inform you that we added the following known issue to the list:

• The Galactic Guide prevents abilities from being dragged to the quickbar and interactions with NPCs and Quest items, even when the Window is closed.

Edited by CommunityTeam

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

Just to inform you that we added the following known issue to the list:

• The Welcome Window prevents abilities from being dragged to the quickbar and interactions with NPCs and Quest items, even when the Window is closed.

How about yall fix it so people can actually get into the game.

[*]The Welcome Window can only be moved when the "Enable Movable Secondary Window" setting is active.

This does not work. I have tried it several time and that window is completely grayed out. I had the setting active already, I tried deactivating it, then turning it on again, and I can't move it. Ops tonight is going to be really annoying with that thing sitting there unmoveable.

If you click the drop down arrow on the new social UI window too many times and too fast, you will literally d/c from the server.

Also, (a nitpicky concern) when opening the guild window, there seems to be a little blue square that appears on the top left corner of my screen.

If you click the drop down arrow on the new social UI window too many times and too fast, you will literally d/c from the server.

Also, (a nitpicky concern) when opening the guild window, there seems to be a little blue square that appears on the top left corner of my screen.

Oh my god, that's why the square has been there!!! It drove me crazy.

After installing the patch, I've been stuck in "Quick Play Mode" at 0% downloading at the character screen for all characters. I re-launched the game, same thing. I've seen other players on other threads mention deleting bitraider directories or trying other workarounds to the launcher, but nothing seems to consistently fix the issue. When will this be added to the known 6.1.2 issues list?

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.1.2:

(excerpt: )

• The Galactic Guide prevents abilities from being dragged to the quickbar and interactions with NPCs and Quest items, even when the Window is closed.

Does this include the "feature" of almost exactly 2 months passed where the Guild Perk "Professional Training" drops off the quickbar every time I relog into a toon? 'Cause... it's doing it again. :mad:

Edited by RubyRiver
More information

[*]The Welcome Window can only be moved when the "Enable Movable Secondary Window" setting is active.

This does not work. I have tried it several time and that window is completely grayed out. I had the setting active already, I tried deactivating it, then turning it on again, and I can't move it. Ops tonight is going to be really annoying with that thing sitting there unmoveable.

Are you dragging it by its blue edge with the Interface Editor *closed*? It cannot be moved *in* the Interface Editor, but with the IE closed, you can click-and-hold the blue edge (not the black middle) and drag it around, *if* Enable Movable Secondary Window is on.

My guild's flagship has been replaced by a second Coruscant SH.

The new social UI element (which is terrible, by the way), disappears when I press escape and stays gone until I change map/world/location. This makes trying to move it (which is irritating in itself since I don't have movable secondary windows enabled on my profiles) incredibly annoying. PLEASE make the location of this alterable via the UI interface!!

As stated by others, clicking several times on the new UI element arrow disconnects you from your server.

Chat windows with multiple tabs can no longer be minimised - it seems to work ok for single tab windows??

Chat windows go immediately invisible when not actively selected; rather than opaque as they used to.

The Friends counter in your new, terribly and poorly designed social UI frame is still bugged. When I logged in several times across multiple characters yesterday, it always showed 0 Friends were online. But when I clicked the Friends tab and opened it, it showed for example 23 people online. Only then did the counter in the new social UI (a redesign no one asked for, mind you) update accordingly. Working as intended? I think not. Edited by Ylliarus

The crew skills that are at 700 do not have the Grade 11 missions available. Those that were reset to 600 need to be a priority fix. Crafters are sitting in limbo and those with Biochem can't use the "gold" reusable stims, medpacs or adrenals in harder content.

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.1.2:

• Players with partial progress on the following achievements cannot finish them until that progress is reset to account for the new Mission “We’re Wanted Men”. This will happen in a future Game Update:
    • Mek-Sha: Aspiring to Heroics
    • Mek-Sha: Hero of the Day
    • Mek-Sha: True Heroism
    • Pit Boss
    • Kingpin
    • The Don

I'm not real pumped about "progress being reset" for The Don. I spent the insane amount of credits to get that achievement (you had the discount for two of the gangs, but had to spend 4.5 million (I think) ten times for the other two factions. Is there any way you guys can just transfer the achievement?

The crew skills that are at 700 do not have the Grade 11 missions available. Those that were reset to 600 need to be a priority fix. Crafters are sitting in limbo and those with Biochem can't use the "gold" reusable stims, medpacs or adrenals in harder content.

AMEN!! Come on guys how could something like this happen. Did you have to restaff all the coders due to corona or was disgruntled employee trying to be funny.... this sucks big time (really cant fathom this mistake at all)

New update.

We added the Crew Skills bug in the known issues list:

• Players in some situations had their rank 700 Crew Skills downranked to 600.

what's the word ? rebuy or wait fix ?