Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. Then my first question for Bioware will be why Stephen Reid still has a job when:

A.) he can never seem to give accurate info no matter how much time in advance he has

and

B.) the community is HERE and not on *********** Titter.

I submitted the "How can you justify stopping invites at 2pm when half the servers are light and the other half are only moderate?" question, and got a pop-up response back saying something to the effect of:

"The question you have submitted contains personal information, vulgar language, or is an off-topic question. Please edit and resend your message, or cancel your question."

I tried to resend but then the whole thing locked up on me and I had to restart my browser, by which time I wasn't able to submit a question again.

Point being: Are they really not allowing those types of questions? Seeing as how it didn't have personal information, vulgar language, and it was actually on topic.

My question is being reviewed! What are the chances that "How can you justify stopping invites at 2pm when half the servers are light and the other half are only moderate?" will make it through?

tbh, I'm sure multiple people asked a similar question, so hopefully one of you will get an answer

My question is being reviewed! What are the chances that "How can you justify stopping invites at 2pm when half the servers are light and the other half are only moderate?" will make it through?

About as likely as my inquiry into Mr. Reid's employment status.

You know, as well as I, that only clean/sanitized questions that were already on a list given to the BB moderators will be allowed through.

I'm there just to watch this PR stunt unfold. Not to get any meaningful info. :D