Best Buy Chat

Xylos

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if people WANT to be constructive there are lots of things that could be asked / discussed as far as the game is concerned. I realize it's probably not the #1 or #2 issue on everyone's mind but it really shouldn't be that hard.

I for one would like to know if they are going to cater to the more serious / hardcore PvE raiders with anything other than recycled 'hard mode' content.

they just reported they are having latency issues.

meaning 900k pissed off preorder customers are pounding refresh on a chat server designed for 1k.

this just goes to compliment the epic unpreparedness of this "game mode previously recognized as a launch"

They are trying to figure out how the hell they are going to support the # of connections they are receiving without their servers taking a dump lol. It's 'sort of' started they took one batch of questions but are delaying things because of 'latency' ... read unprepared for the volume of traffic they are receiving.

They are going to have a chat transcript when its all over but I'll post back anything interesting I see.

Also it looks like Bioware and Aaron-GS joined back into the chat so maybe we'll get going soon? *crosses fingers*

Another Update: "Thank you all for hanging in there. We're still working on the latency. if your question was in queue, don't worry. It's still there."

Edited by Picklz

They are trying to figure out how the hell they are going to support the # of connections they are receiving without their servers taking a dump lol. It's 'sort of' started they took one batch of questions but are delaying things because of 'latency' ... read unprepared for the volume of traffic they are receiving.

I actually feel bad for the poor BB IT tech on duty ... he is a casualty in a war he had nothing to do with (cough clerks) ... I bet he thought tonight was going to be just another boring night on the BB forums ... lol

I actually feel bad for the poor BB IT tech on duty ... he is a casualty in a war he had nothing to do with (cough clerks) ... I bet he thought tonight was going to be just another boring night on the BB forums ... lol

The irony is that if more people got access, less would be in BB chat.