Conquest <Advancement: Hail a Taxi>?

Screaming_Ziva

Someone in our guild completed <Advancement: Hail a Taxi> today and they logged off before I was able to ask them about it. I looked through the Conquest Objectives and didn't see anything for taking a taxi. I tried taking one myself and nothing happened.

Where does <Advancement: Hail a Taxi> come from?

Someone in our guild completed <Advancement: Hail a Taxi> today and they logged off before I was able to ask them about it. I looked through the Conquest Objectives and didn't see anything for taking a taxi. I tried taking one myself and nothing happened.

Where does <Advancement: Hail a Taxi> come from?

I may be wrong but I thought this was one of the new low level objectives for Conquest so that lowbies could participate.

The hail a taxi objective is for low levels yes. A lowbie guildie got to prompt the comment of 'I see you've taken a taxi' from me when that notif popped up in the chat box.

not sure what level it goes up to, but it was there for my level 48, but not for anyone level 65+, but don't have any chars level 49 to 64, so can't check there...lol

All you need to do is use a taxi instead of quick travel. I have had it work on a level 70 ( I think I have used so many characters since Tuesday on so many servers and accounts) so not sure if there is level max or minimum is required. As long as the character is level 10 as conquest points only start from level 10 onwards. Not used on a level 75 so maybe it won't work at the max level, not sure about that. It's a once per day per legacy repeatable quest. Edited by DreadtechSavant

Once we fought rogue Sith Lords, redeemed fallen Jedi, discovered maps to ancient treasure hordes on the edge of black holes, saved planets, slew our masters and imprisoned their spirits within ogres, or rose to become glorious champions of the Great Hunt. Now we mark our glory in such milestones as successfully hailing a taxi, getting dressed with our shoes on the right feet, and remembering where we left our keys. Such is life.

I shudder to imagine the Achievements displayed during a companion romance...

Edited by RowanThursday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.