Buffs and nerf discussion update 6.1.1

Seterade

Only got to play for about an hour and a half last night on my op, all leth except two games healing. I have always used the debil set, and just recently started experimenting with the aggressive treatment set for heals.

Thoughts:

Leth felt significantly stronger. I did not get any crazy cleave games, but in a long running simulator style game of Novare that ended at 6% to 0, I pulled 10k dps and 3k hps. Kills felt easier with the significant buff to lethal strike.

Heals: energy management seemed easier now that the 4pc bug is fixed. Will be hard to pick a tactical now as diagnostic probe is much less stressful to use, while regenerative waves being fixed means TAs will be much easier to come by which matters a ton with my build.

Overall I consider all changes a buff since I never rolled with tactician anyway. My top pvp DPS was in the 18k range previously so I was a little behind folks using tactician. I feel it's a wash now. Healing wise I probably still prefer my merc but the energy and TA management is significantly easier now so I might do more op healing going forward.

Only got to play for about an hour and a half last night on my op, all leth except two games healing. I have always used the debil set, and just recently started experimenting with the aggressive treatment set for heals.

Thoughts:

Leth felt significantly stronger. I did not get any crazy cleave games, but in a long running simulator style game of Novare that ended at 6% to 0, I pulled 10k dps and 3k hps. Kills felt easier with the significant buff to lethal strike.

I agree. Generally, on all the operative specs I feel a 1-3kdps/hps loss when using tactian. Lethality, however, feels the same if not better because the buff to lethal strike makes up for the dps loss using tactian. On my leth oper I might start playing around with other set bonuses such as knoxious knives for pure damage and aggressive treatement for extra support.

I agree. Generally, on all the operative specs I feel a 1-3kdps/hps loss when using tactian. Lethality, however, feels the same if not better because the buff to lethal strike makes up for the dps loss using tactian. On my leth oper I might start playing around with other set bonuses such as knoxious knives for pure damage and aggressive treatement for extra support.

I played around with Leth + aggressive treatment in 6.1 and it was good for 1.5-2.5k hps, although with fewer rolls and stuns I didn't feel as tanky. Very easy to hit 5k+ hps.

I played a few games as op heal with aggressive treatment last night and the buff is noticeable with agg treatment. Energy and TA are much easier to manage now.

Merc healers will be the meta until they get nerfed in 6.1.2. Sorc healers will still be **** (at least until merc heals gets nerfed). AP pt will be the meta. Operatives will still be good. Sins will fall hard. Leth will be meta in tank/healer. Probably still overshadowed by double pt.

These ^ changes are fairly obvious.

It will be interesting to see if jugg dps will become viable. If arsenal damage increased make up for their general lack of damage. How hard sorc gathering storm nerf will hurt dps sorcs.

Prum ,

Why in the world would merc heals need to be nerfed..... this is ridiculous , out of all healers mercs are the easiest too shut down , second they overheat way too quickly , third its not cause they survive bit better that they do more hps then other healers.......

if we look at hps output its oper-merc-sorc before the patch , and don't forget its not cause sorcs do less hps that they are not good , pull has damage reduction , bubble to break cc's and more on the move and aoe then merc ever can while moving.

stop the nerf merc heal stuff , it doesn't make any sense

All heals should be buffed and not a single nerfed.

Prum ,

Why in the world would merc heals need to be nerfed..... this is ridiculous , out of all healers mercs are the easiest too shut down , second they overheat way too quickly , third its not cause they survive bit better that they do more hps then other healers.......

if we look at hps output its oper-merc-sorc before the patch , and don't forget its not cause sorcs do less hps that they are not good , pull has damage reduction , bubble to break cc's and more on the move and aoe then merc ever can while moving.

i didn't say they should be nerfed. i said they are "getting nerfed". that is a fact. devs have already said they are nerfing merc tacticals and set bonuses in 6.1.2

A lot of people were talking about this earlier, so I won't quote directly. I just want to say that if you use the report feature in the Customer Service tab, they do investigate them quickly and thoroughly. Just be sure to include as much information as possible when you do so.

A lot of people were talking about this earlier, so I won't quote directly. I just want to say that if you use the report feature in the Customer Service tab, they do investigate them quickly and thoroughly. Just be sure to include as much information as possible when you do so.

Define quickly?

Define quickly?

I usually got answered by them the same day next or in one or two days the most if the ticket was done in work days .

Depends on what you want from them . I usually asked them to bring back accidentally deleted characters , asked questions about TOS etc .

It depends on what you want. For me they were always ok .

Prum ,

thank you

I usually got answered by them the same day next or in one or two days the most if the ticket was done in work days .

Depends on what you want from them . I usually asked them to bring back accidentally deleted characters , asked questions about TOS etc .

It depends on what you want. For me they were always ok .

It’s been years since I’ve had a response at all from them within a month

Edited by TrixxieTriss

What the....

That's a snippet of how these guys "have fun" on fleet and in ranked PVP, now regs since ranked is dead now. I assume he forgot the forums are modded unlike in the game.

What's the chance he's a usual ranked player? I bet pretty high.

Edited by Lhancelot

What's the chance he's a usual ranked player? I bet pretty high.

What are the chances he wets himself when a real woman says hello to him in the grocery store because he has 0 social skills and prefers to creep on women instead?

What are the chances he wets himself when a real woman says hello to him in the grocery store because he has 0 social skills and prefers to creep on women instead?

what are the chances i am married..with a very good love life..how about you..getting enough blisters on your hands..with Mary and her 4 sisters.