Classic Revan robes, make it happen pleaaaaaase

You have no idea how many cartel coins I'd pay for a classic KotOR Revan armor set, or how much I'd grind if it was a reward for doing something. I know we already have two Revan armor sets in game, but neither of them are true to his classic look, at all, and I desperately need it. The most important thing is the belt: Revan's belt is that round thingy from which the red strip hangs. The in-game sets added the round thingy to the lower robe, being almost on the knees, which looks very uncomfortable by the way, and the red strip hangs from nowhere, it's just there, glued to the lower robe with no life whatsoever. I understand making such a belt can take some effort, but this is Revan we're talking about, many people would buy that set, and I know it's doable because you've been making similar belts lately (Callous Conqueror, Sinister Warrior) so please make it happen. Because Revan's actual belt was glued to the lower robe, the in-game sets had to add another, weird looking belt that completely breaks the classical look. Personally I always use a basic normal black looking belt instead but it still looks weird. I'll make a list of the changes I'd like to see in a new Revan set, but the belt is the most important imo:

-Basic black lower robe

-Silver looking armored boots

-Bronze armored gloves and bracers the same texture as the chestplate

-A cape, of course. If possible, not broken like the Reborn one. As it is, if we want a cape on our Revan we need to use the broken one because the first Revan set did not include cape.

-A hood that doesn't make characters look bald while not wearing the mask, and a mask that doesn't clip with the hood.

-The right belt, as explained before.

I made a comparison between KotOR Revan and SWTOR Revans for easier understanding my issues. Obviously KotOR graphics are uglier but you get my point: https://images2.imgbox.com/55/12/Si9oTO7B_o.png

And BAM, this is close to the awesomeness we'd get with the beautiful SWTOR graphics: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/8b/dc/d78bdcf0155bd0dc358852a1c67c3709.jpg

Pair it with a rusty orange customization for HK companions, and you'd make a lot of players very, very happy! Please at least consider it!

While I wouldn't be opposed, with so much gear available in SWTOR, shouldn't you make your own character's look?

Why look like Revan?

You can put together some really great armor sets in this game from a mix of CM/regular gear, or use primarily one that is its own set and dye it to your liking.

Separate issue (sort of), but the Revanite/Dark Reaver sets from 3.0 let players put "Revan-esque" sets together that, in my opinion, looked better than either of the Revan sets on the CM. They are mostly back in 6.0 (Knight/Warrior model is missing for some odd reason), but are now class locked. So you can't mix/match pieces, but the basic sets are there except for Knight/Warrior.

Edited by arunav

Well, why not look like Revan? 90% of my legacy are original characters and I have a blast mixing and matching pieces to make unique outfits, but that’s not really the point. There’s a million reasons why you’d want to look like Revan, mine is RP but it can just be liking the character. The point is that you can look like pretty much any KotOR character including the comic ones with very awesome sets, except for Revan. Sorry but the available sets do NOT make you look like Revan, cool as some pieces may be for other outfits.

He’s my all time favorite and I know I’m not alone in that - on my pub guild I saw a “Gray Revan” and a “Darth Revan” online at the same time, on my imp guild there’s someone we just call Revan, and every time I speak on general chat with my own Revan toon I get whispers from other Revans calling me impostor hahahahaha so I know there’s a crowd for what I’m asking, and saying that Revanite or other Revan-esque gear looks better (which I don’t agree with) or that it’s more fun to make my own outfits really has nothing to do with my request :(

Edited by sdrakulya

He’s my all time favorite and I know I’m not alone in that - on my pub guild I saw a “Gray Revan” and a “Darth Revan” online at the same time, on my imp guild there’s someone we just call Revan, and every time I speak on general chat with my own Revan toon I get whispers from other Revans calling me impostor hahahahaha so I know there’s a crowd for what I’m asking, and saying that Revanite or other Revan-esque gear looks better (which I don’t agree with) or that it’s more fun to make my own outfits really has nothing to do with my request :(

I've a good mixture of original toons, plus, ones based on marvel, or even other sci fi shows, etc. It can be fun to put outfits together that people look at at think, wow, never thought of putting that together. But the problem is, there are already two revan sets, most other the other 'people centered' sets have only one or two options. They might not bring out a third set. Not saying the request is invalid, or even bad though. Just playing devils advocate :)

Edited by DarkTergon

I've a good mixture of original toons, plus, ones based on marvel, or even other sci fi shows, etc. It can be fun to put outfits together that people look at at think, wow, never thought of putting that together. But the problem is, there are already two revan sets, most other the other 'people centered' sets have only one or two options. They might not bring out a third set. Not saying the request is invalid, or even bad though. Just playing devils advocate :)

Yes, I know... Sadly, for me at least, none of them are valid. None of them are true to his original look, so despite having two sets, I can't really look like Revan. I use a mix of both sets plus some revanite gear (Reborn breastplate, classic lower robe, basic looking belt, Revanite Pursuer gloves and bracers) but it's not the same and it gets very frustrating that you can make a toon look like idk Carth or Jarael but not really Revan.

But yes, I know that having 2 sets already makes this hard to happen, even though I know they could make an awesome set for him now seeing the quality of the latest ones. How about the HK customization though??? I know of lots and lots of players that have been waiting for a 47 customization for years!

How about the HK customization though??? I know of lots and lots of players that have been waiting for a 47 customization for years!

Damn I WOULD LOVE THAT TO BE A THING! But unfortunately I don't think that it will happen because in one of the game's flashpoints you actually destroy HK-47. There might be a way to bring him back into the game though.

Damn I WOULD LOVE THAT TO BE A THING! But unfortunately I don't think that it will happen because in one of the game's flashpoints you actually destroy HK-47. There might be a way to bring him back into the game though.

You do get to see HK-47 again, a couple of times, and in the shroud mission, it's explained how (possibly)

So they could gives us customisations

Honestly I don't think that really matters. I'm not asking to get HK-47 as a companion, just to be able to customize our HK-51/HK-55 to look similar to him. That's like saying you can't have Revan's armor set because Revan is dead... Well you're just dressing like him :p It can't be that hard, from a story point of view, to just paint your HK droid in orange.

Exactly! Not that I’m asking them to charge 10k cc... but if that is what it takes...... take my money (and other people’s xD) just make it happen T-T

Could it be a licence issue, I've no idea, but maybe that's why they don't have the original, but only have the ones from this game? The customisation for HK would be great too, he's in the game in several places, and if you've done the shroud of memory with HK-55, you get new information about him

Could it be a licence issue, I've no idea, but maybe that's why they don't have the original

Hmmm that's really weird since we have all other KotOR sets and most of them are very accurate to the original game.