What do we have to do????

Magdalane

Our guild is not a large guild. We play every night, and when we have the Total Galactic War for Conquest, we try to conquer a planet. Awesome, right? So, three times now, we've been victorious, and received the title and achievement. NOT ONCE has our name been seen when you get to the planet. Three times!!! No conquest perks, nothing. I would wager that this doesn't happen to other guilds. I continually see other guild's names on planets when I travel. Write a PM, you say, or an email. Done that. Repeatedly. No responses.

If we can't get what we're promised when we win a conquest, what's the point of doing it? If that's all our efforts are for, then why continue. It's not much, granted, but it was earned. My original question stands, just what do we have to do to get the name recognition when we conquer a planet?

Congratulations on doing so, but I'm sure a lot of smaller / middle-sized guilds who have never conquered a planet are looking at your complaint as very much a 1st-world problem, and would love to trade places with you, programmed recognition kicking in or not.

Our guild is not a large guild. We play every night, and when we have the Total Galactic War for Conquest, we try to conquer a planet. Awesome, right? So, three times now, we've been victorious, and received the title and achievement. NOT ONCE has our name been seen when you get to the planet. Three times!!! No conquest perks, nothing. I would wager that this doesn't happen to other guilds. I continually see other guild's names on planets when I travel. Write a PM, you say, or an email. Done that. Repeatedly. No responses.

If we can't get what we're promised when we win a conquest, what's the point of doing it? If that's all our efforts are for, then why continue. It's not much, granted, but it was earned. My original question stands, just what do we have to do to get the name recognition when we conquer a planet?

what server are you on? what planet did you win. When you visit this planet do you see any other guild has got it, or does it say no guild? Have you tried going there on a non guilded toon, to see if it's the same for them?

... Have you tried going there on a non guilded toon, to see if it's the same for them?

My PUB side guild conquored the Black Hole and I wen there on one of my IMP toons and got the message. So, definitely try going to the planet you did with a non-guilded (or opposite faction) toon.

This may come across as heartless and I get you put effort into conquering a planet but for myself, when I go to a planet and that bar pops up with whatever guild "conquered" that planet most recently ... I don't even pay attention to it. I don't read it. I don't care. It's irrelevant and meaningless to my gameplay. Back when I was in a guild that actively "conquered" planets all I personally cared about was the achievement.

So, if there are other people who feel the same way I do then you probably aren't missing out on recognition.

This may come across as heartless and I get you put effort into conquering a planet but for myself, when I go to a planet and that bar pops up with whatever guild "conquered" that planet most recently ... I don't even pay attention to it. I don't read it. I don't care. It's irrelevant and meaningless to my gameplay. Back when I was in a guild that actively "conquered" planets all I personally cared about was the achievement.

So, if there are other people who feel the same way I do then you probably aren't missing out on recognition.

they also said 'No conquest perks, nothing' which could mean that they can't use the ability to take down the shileds on the commander to get the encryptions, which can be a big bonus for guilds who are unlocking their guildship?

I also ignore the owner message, and would probably toggle it off if we had the option.