Seriously, you could not make new flair as ranked reward?

bladech

We waited 11 months for ranked rewards and we got same flair from season 10 but with different number? It is too hard to make new flair icon for the new season? But of course we got NEWEST ITEMS FOR CARTEL MARKET, grab ur money and get some coins.

I have nothing against CM but if actual content has no proper rewards to play for why would people play it? Why would people play pvp, pve or do other type of content if it doesn't provide any cosmetic gear, mounts or flairs? I dont think that people will stick to a game where all news articles are devoted only to cartel market changes while actual content provides only reskinned garbage or even not reskinned garbage but with different number on it.

SORRY, not going to work...

We waited 11 months for ranked rewards and we got same flair from season 10 but with different number? It is too hard to make new flair icon for the new season? But of course we got NEWEST ITEMS FOR CARTEL MARKET, grab ur money and get some coins.

I have nothing against CM but if actual content has no proper rewards to play for why would people play it? Why would people play pvp, pve or do other type of content if it doesn't provide any cosmetic gear, mounts or flairs? I dont think that people will stick to a game where all news articles are devoted only to cartel market changes while actual content provides only reskinned garbage or even not reskinned garbage but with different number on it.

SORRY, not going to work...

Yeah feels pretty bad. First we had gear, weapons, flairs, mounts, titles,decos then they took out gear later they took out decos and mounts... now we have only weapons but they taking out flairs by using old design of these... soon when seasons end they will just send us empty mails with words "thx for participating in ranked season, don't forget to stop at our cartel market". You can consider yourself lucky if you get such mail without grammar mistakes

Without enough rewards, people will just stop playing and move on something to better, what is swtor endgame has the offer without titles, exclusive mounts, flairs, etc. Nothing.

The gap between casuals and good players is almost gone. But every endgame content should offer exclusive rewards, high rewards that can not be obtained without doing that content. The only thing the PVP has the offer flairs and using the old design is lazy coding.

That is a big mistake, and the endgame population will continue to suffer due to a lack of content and a lack of rewards.

"I got Gold tier in swtor ranked and all I got is this identical flair... " :D

Stop doing it for the rewards etc, play ranked for fun!!

We all know who you are and that you dont care about pvp but there are people who does. All mmo games are based on rewarding players for playing content. In wow you get cool gear, titles etc for reaching certain amount of rating in pvp. They add new mounts, gear and other things for doing hard pve content. And in swtor each year we get worse and worse rewards. Players playing content only to get some goodies, they need carrot to run for. Thats why NiM dread fortress is one of most farmed operation because people want wings, thats why people played team ranked in previous season because people wanted mats.

NO incentives, no carrots = no game. If this nonsense will continue swtor won't last even to end of license

In fact, they did not try to make new flairs every season, just starting from the eighth season, they corrected the failed previous ones, and in the tenth season they achieved perfection in their opinion. As for the awards, so far they have even exceeded their promises, because rewards for this season should be repeated rewards for the second season. If someone does not know, then in the second season there were no mounts and weapons. So weapons are overfulfillment of the plan! However, I agree that this is still not enough. Especially sad is that PVP content is no longer rewarded with mats.

With everything this game needs that requires development time and resources, the last thing they need to waste time on is some sort of unique and new pointless graphical frame effect for the handful of tryhards that still do ranked PVP. Edited by DawnAskham

You PvP'ers are really suckers for punishment. BW never cared about PvP and always does the bare minimum. You even got shafted big time in the new gearing system which is like 10 times slower in PvP.

Waiting 11 months for better PvP rewards is just kidding yourself. I agree that PvP should've gotten a better deal in this game but they never did. So why people are still hoping or expecting this to change for the better is beyond me.

Yeah feels pretty bad. First we had gear, weapons, flairs, mounts, titles,decos then they took out gear later they took out decos and mounts... now we have only weapons but they taking out flairs by using old design of these... soon when seasons end they will just send us empty mails with words "thx for participating in ranked season, don't forget to stop at our cartel market". You can consider yourself lucky if you get such mail without grammar mistakes

Maybe they ought to award CC for wins in ranked that way they can just drop ranked specialty rewards altogether. Sure would be easier for them, right? Then you can use the CC on all the shiny new CM items! Yay!

You PvP'ers are really suckers for punishment. BW never cared about PvP and always does the bare minimum. You even got shafted big time in the new gearing system which is like 10 times slower in PvP.

Waiting 11 months for better PvP rewards is just kidding yourself. I agree that PvP should've gotten a better deal in this game but they never did. So why people are still hoping or expecting this to change for the better is beyond me.

Yeah. I won't complain about 6.0, I have nothing left to say. I put my energy into propping up other people's posts supporting requested changes to 6.0 while it was still in PTS because that was the time to make changes happen before they added 6.0.

My issue is I don't have any interest in playing now as a PVPer. I can't gear up doing what I like, so i just aint bothering. I don't care how "easy" it is running Fps repeatedly. That's such a cop out lol.

I refuse to spend my time playing content or doing activities in the game I dislike just because it's more efficient to gear up. Some love the gearing now, that's great! Sadly I don't find anything that draws me to log in now.

I was petering out anyway before 6.0, that was the nail in the coffin for me though, it seems. Clearly the tracks are laid down and the train is going a very specific direction here, a direction I have no interest in continuing on.

Yawn who cares though. :p

Edited by Lhancelot

Yeah. I won't complain about 6.0, I have nothing left to say. I put my energy into propping up other people's posts supporting requested changes to 6.0 while it was still in PTS because that was the time to make changes happen before they added 6.0.

My issue is I don't have any interest in playing now as a PVPer. I can't gear up doing what I like, so i just aint bothering. I don't care how "easy" it is running Fps repeatedly. That's such a cop out lol.

I refuse to spend my time playing content or doing activities in the game I dislike just because it's more efficient to gear up. Some love the gearing now, that's great! Sadly I don't find anything that draws me to log in now.

I was petering out anyway before 6.0, that was the nail in the coffin for me though, it seems. Clearly the tracks are laid down and the train is going a very specific direction here, a direction I have no interest in continuing on.

Yawn who cares though. :p

I get it. I'm not much of a PvP'er but I never understood why PvP got so little attention over the years.I'm actually alwasy impressed that people stay keep playing PvP here. Not because it's PvP but because it just never got set up properly in my view. But oh well. In the end it only makes sense to see what is and not what could be or what you hope it to be. And if what is now is not working for you than it makes sense to step away, even if just for a while.