Concetrated Fire Set for Merc Healer

ZillaElite

I wasn't impressed with the set bonuses of the Tech Medic Set I grinded out so I decided to give Concentrated Fire a try. I kept the Running Rapid Restoration tactical. I found the performance much better and a bit more tankier. With Concentrated Fire's 6 pc bonus which makes Supercharge pop quicker and the skill that give more defense under Supercharged, I've been far more effective as a healer. I did fine with Tech Medic, but the increased survivability I get with Concentrated fire enables me to heal more effectively even under heavy pressure. Has anybody else tried it and found the same? Edited by ZillaElite

Tech Medic is garbage.

The 4pc is BiS for scooping plebs off the floor in veteran modes.

The 6pc is an aoe which crits for something like 6k.

Concentrated Fire is the set for Merc everything. There is nothing 10% crit is bad for and nothing faster Supercharge is bad for and autocrit Railshot is nice for everyone.

Edited by Gyronamics

Tech Medic is garbage.

The 4pc is BiS for scooping plebs off the floor in veteran modes.

The 6pc is an aoe which crits for something like 6k.

Concentrated Fire is the set for Merc everything. There is nothing 10% crit is bad for and nothing faster Supercharge is bad for and autocrit Railshot is nice for everyone.

Agree. Tech Medic is garbage.

I'm bouncing between 2 tacticals, Rocket Fuel Vapors and Running Rapid Restoration. Both are good for PVP and PVE. Which do you prefer?

• 3 weeks later...