So when are we going to see Beskar armor

TL_Roff

Just watched the 3rd 'sode of the Mandalorian.

If you have not seen it, go spend the money and see it. It is worth it. It is really worth it.

For those of you running Bounty Hunter characters you will be inspired.

For the rest of you, you will be jealous.

And If the dev team is NOT working on a set of Beskar Alloy Mandalorian Armor..

They are in trouble.

I have spoken.

It is the way.

Edited by TL_Roff

I'd say that both of Shae Vizla's armor quite look like they're made of Beskar.

I love his armor though, and would quite like to see one similar to his in game (he has some cool toys too). It is the way.

And i really enjoy the show so far. Madalorians are among the coolest things in SW alongside Sith and Jedi. And Mandalorians fighting is something really nice to watch. Well waiting for episode 4 now.

Edited by Goreshaga

I'd say that both of Shae Vizla's armor quite look like they're made of Beskar.

I love his armor though, and would quite like to see one similar to his in game (he has some cool toys too). It is the way.

And i really enjoy the show so far. Madalorians are among the coolest things in SW alongside Sith and Jedi. And Mandalorians fighting is something really nice to watch. Well waiting for episode 4 now.

Based on last night's episode, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mandalorians are now cooler than Sith & Jedi.

Based on last night's episode, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Mandalorians are now cooler than Sith & Jedi.

I admit they were very, very cool.

Now imagine what a Mandalorian Force User with all the mandalorian weapons and a lightsaber could do :eek:

Being able to play a Bounty Hunter is why I bought this game on launch. Makes me sad that people only care now because of a tv show. Bounty Hunters/Mandos have always been cool. Guess I should be happy people are starting to jump on the wagon, regardless of their reasoning. Lol. Although it does make all my flashpoints have nothing but Bounty Hunters now. I always enjoyed the diversity of flashpoint squads.

Being able to play a Bounty Hunter is why I bought this game on launch. Makes me sad that people only care now because of a tv show. Bounty Hunters/Mandos have always been cool. Guess I should be happy people are starting to jump on the wagon, regardless of their reasoning. Lol. Although it does make all my flashpoints have nothing but Bounty Hunters now. I always enjoyed the diversity of flashpoint squads.

Meh, the hype will settle down soon enough.

The BH story is what made me like the Mandalorians

Jango Fett was pretty cool though and he's probably the reason why i decided to accept Mandalore's offer on my 1st BH, but i never though too much about Boba, he was just that dude in armor who died like an idiot in RotJ to me, with a very manly cry too :o

Edited by Goreshaga

A lot of people know only the movies and while the Fetts have always been hyped (for some reason, I wasn't that blown away by them), there isn't a whole lot else known about Bounty Hunters/Mandos unless you delve into other material. And not every Star Wars fan devours every source of material there is.

I liked Boba Fett but I wasn't fangirling him, Bounty Hunters, or Mandos when I watched the movies. My interest grew as I started playing this game and watched Rebels. I don't think it's jumping on the bandwagon so much as it is that people now have very easy and obvious access to a far more detailed view at the Mando culture than they did before and that's what's garnering increased interest.

Edited by JennyFlynn

As with most fads the hype will fade; Temporary Enthusiasm will dash to a new crush.

But there are those who believe.

This is the way

:csw_fett:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.