tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

thanks for this. You put some efford in this!

@eric: ?? Nothing as compensation ?? Really ?? You are really going to sh.it on people on german server like this ??

Whiskey Foxtrott Tango !

as you can see they dont even bother replying anymore since the newest odessen issue is going since like 2 am and seems to still be going.

Edited by Sharodin

Believe me if these issues would be caused by attacks bioware would have said so the millisecond they found out.

I mean seriously outside attacks? Thats the easiest scapegoat they could wish for at this point to direct the blame at.

no company of the size of BW/EA would ever admit that they are vulnarable to simple attacks. this would open the gates for every borred script kid and they would look way more dumb than they do by not being able to solve a "critical hardware problem".

Edited by mrphstar

10/22/19:

tulak hord is struggling since the release of onslaught

11/04/19:

the majority of players got tired of laggs and tulak hord crashes totally.

the server was restarted, with no effect at all.

another restart didn't solved the problem, too.

11/05/19:

still the game is not running nearly acceptable.

we got another restart with the same issues, again.

11/06/19:

another restart was forced, because server crashed again.

the maintenance was already done, to solve the issues.

a hardware failure was causing the problems, you said.

still there were issues.

so here is another summary for tulak hord.

i don't think we are done yet, so still not the right

time to ask for a compensation. so at least we

should get 1 month subscription back, if the maintenance

today really solves the problems.

any bets, how long it would take?

Well thanks for the summary of #tulakhorddrama

The other option is to take a look at the dev tracker for the past 4 weeks... even ppl on the other servers noticed that there's rarely a day without a post mentioning issues on TH. But keep in mind: BW is investigating! :jawa_cool:

Infinite loading screens seems to be a BIG problem at BioWare... *cough*Anthem*cough*

But seriously: I am back for less than 24 hours after many years and all i see is a never ending loading screen and you expect to pay for something like that?

And since this problem is not new why arent you prioritise it on the top?

I am there since early beta. Experienced the whole mess from the beginning. Ups and downs.

But this consistent silence from you, BIOWARE and unability to do something about those huge issues leaves me no other choice.

I really hoped to experience a good time with SWTOR again after such a long time. But staring at a F++++ loading screen makes me GREEN....

Haha, thats literally the same situation I am in now as well. Installed it yesterday after years, played a bit and then server said NO. Quite infuriating...

the first signs are back, that there are still server issues on tulak hord.

i have delayed abilities, like hardcasting chain lightnings or thundering blasts.

at the moment, instant abilities are fun, just the channeling ones are starting.

ALL european servers are offline, at least the hardware is not biased, qed.

Seriously, this is beyond any tolerance. I realize that it's not as easy as "oh we run a diagnostic once, find the issue, fix it, done", IT's complex, but 3 weeks without a solution is simply too much

best

Fina

Edited by Braggalo