Mek-Sha Map, Junker's Junction

KBerling

I am unable to fully reveal the Junker's Junction section of the Mek-Sha map on Republic characters. I can't get into the Atmospheric Systems Access area (an Imperial H2 area) so the Junker's Junction map remains partially hidden and not filled in. Does anyone know if there's a way to fully reveal it on Republic characters?

After a long time searching for possible missions to access the area, I finally found a way to get in and discover it as a Republic player. Check out my video on how to get into the area

**Hopefully they will either fix this in the next update to allow easier access for Republic players or if they don't at least there's a way to access it now. :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by brynnejoy

After a long time searching for possible missions to access the area, I finally found a way to get in and discover it as a Republic player. Check out my video on how to get into the area

**Hopefully they will either fix this in the next update to allow easier access for Republic players or if they don't at least there's a way to access it now. :jawa_biggrin:

Well done. Nice parcouring. I'm not sure I will be able to make those jumps though. So far, haven't even been able to jump to the Onderon holocron. I thus hope that today's patch fixes this naturally. ;)

• 2 weeks later...