Sith Inquisitor - Kill Anathel as Saboteur?

KissTheKiller

You're correct. My scoundrel picked all the saboteur options and wasn't invited back to the Republic. I think what I'm going to do on my merc (also a saboteur) is make one loyalist decision out of the major three. The saboteur options in Onslaught are much bolder than Jedi Under Siege; bold enough that I find it hard to believe no suspicion of any kind falls on the Commander-- but as was pointed out on another thread, maybe that's exactly WHY saboteurs don't get invited to completely rejoin their original faction.

My main is a LS sith assassin. I chose all the saboteur option but decided to act like I did during the original story up to the point where I met Ashara and that is to be a dick to everyone and act power hungry. The reason why is because for some reason I keep thinking that certain dialogue options might make you cover blown. I personally threatened anathel the first time with my meeting during the dark council then killed him. My whole thing was to make the imp and the pubs get along while I had the eternal fleet now it's to ensure that the least amount of damage happens because of this war and I believe that the sith would be the cause of millions of deaths. Personally I'd love a chance to screw over the republic too and be like " Nah I rule the galaxy now , be good or your going in the corner" But we all know that won't happen.

Hey guys,

I plan on screwing over the Empire on my Sith Inquisitor. Will I still kill Anathel upon my return to the dark council room? Cause that probably determines if I'm gonna do it or not lol.

As long as you pick the correct option during the first Council meeting (Wait, I want my seat back!), then yes you will zap Anathel off his throne at the end. Loyalist, Saboteur, doesn't matter.

Just keep in mind that, even though you can still kill Anathel, you cannot actually rejoin the Empire as a Saboteur. You will keep the Alliance and go on your merry way.

Edited by Kataret