Heroics, Planetary Bonus Arcs, and Breadcrumbs

go_rogue

So this may or may not be a popular idea, but I'd thought I'd put it out there. For heroics, I miss the turn-in cutscenes when I'm actually questing my way through the galaxy. While there is the random oddball heroic that does still do this, almost none of the others do. To satisfy those that just want to run the heroics and not worry about finding the quest giver to turn them in, I have a solution that'll make both parties happy. Turn back on the turn-in for the heroics to the quest giver or other random NPC that you turn them into and provide a Heroic Turn-in terminal next to the heroic quest-giving terminal much like how CZ, Black Hole, and the other dailies areas are. This also can help people from inadvertently completing a heroic before completing the bonus mission for it if they aren't even aware of the auto-complete nature of heroics.

For planetary bonus arcs, I want to be able to enjoy them at the time that they were meant to be in the game. Instead of locking them out until Level 60, please put them back in at the appropriate level with the necessary breadcrumbs from Fleet to get you back to places like Alderaan but locked out unless you've completed the planetary arc. I know the level 60+ rewards give supply crates, and leave that in place for someone who already is at that level, but don't lock out the content to someone who can't get to that level because of free to play or don't eve know about those missions because they aren't at the appropriate level to begin with. Some of these bonus missions are the only way to get to certain kill X named bad guy achievement (I know there's one for Pub side Tatooine that is only available in an instanced area on the quest chain from the bonus arc and can't be gotten without starting the bonus arc quest chain). Even with free to play getting to level up to 60, many of them still won't know that those missions even exist to go back to after completing Shadow of Revan. It may seem like a little thing, but it's a treasure trove of more story content that people can get to play that they may otherwise not get to experience.

Back on heroics, please put in the following quest givers back on the following planets/heroic missions and Flashpoint Intros:

Hutta:

Factory Recall (Gedron Hix)

The Man with the Steel Voice (Geric)

Alderaan:

Into the Killik Warrens (Agent Essor) (Republic)

Cademimu Intro (both factions)

Nar Shaddaa:

Mandalorian Raiders intro (both factions)

Returning these quest givers will be a happy godsend to those of us who like interacting with the NPCs to get our quests and turning them in. Those five quest givers have been gone for quite some time, not including the bonus arc quest givers that I believe were on Fleet for Alderaan.

The long forgotten Planetary Bonus arcs would be an amazing return of quality content that got the axe for reasons unknown. In particular what I recall of Alderaan took my character to the fringes of the map in some very elaborate castle/forts and into the collocoid mounds.

I found your thread when posting my own request to allow our characters to replay/revisit original class stories.

The long forgotten Planetary Bonus arcs would be an amazing return of quality content that got the axe for reasons unknown. In particular what I recall of Alderaan took my character to the fringes of the map in some very elaborate castle/forts and into the collocoid mounds.

I found your thread when posting my own request to allow our characters to replay/revisit original class stories.

The bonus missions are still there....I've done some on different planets

• 8 months later...