The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PTS is now Live

EricMusco

Are you talking class balance or balancing ops boss encounters or something else?

How are you doing class balance in 6.0? Are you using the same logic that you explained in your post on 6/15/2017?

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9333043#edit9333043

I think as of last patch things are more correct than before in terms of dps - but Deception sins might need to get a look at.

As for DCDs there is Sniper, Fury, and Merc - sniper got better and is probably maybe better than merc now, and then there's the rest everyone else except for maybe sin tanks- will be totally balanced in pvp too as we will see some form of skank sins heal dps mercs snipers and fury maras running all over everyone.

3000 tech. fragments + 1 mil. credits per item from a new vendor ? :( Are you trying to force people into buying credits or something ? :eek:

This is and has been by design. The idea that the devs had is we only use these vendors as a last resort. We should be doing things where we get a change to pick up those set bonuses based on what we are doing. The only issue is that not all of us PVP yet we may want the Avengers set bonus........This is why the Vendors are here and the prices are high....The Tech frag number currently maxes, but does not mean you cannot get 12000 tech frags a day like most will do in order to farm and pick up their set bonus gear while leveling to iLevel 306

All of this is woefully discouraging. Why create a wildly complicated system when you, pardon my bluntness, don't have the expertise to implement it properly? I am starting to regret coming back for 6.0 :(

I stopped playing when CXP first came out and returned a couple months ago for 6.0

I might end up just doing the story for 6.0 then ending my sub and coming back once gearing is in a better place in a few years time...

Quick question,

Given were already in Phase 2, im a bit lost having a load of stuff to d in RL right now.

What do we have to test and get feedback on for the Achievements and the mount now ?

is it the Spoils of War completion?

Just do 5 Flashpoints, Warzones, or Operations with Activity Finder on PTS for Phase 2 achievement. For phase 3 I think you'll need twice that number.

You should test the Spoil of Wars gearing system.