Remove Ensign Temple from Sith characters

ShieldProtection

If I understood correctly, Raina Temple is a companion for sith characters after the coperoo chiss questlins, she becomes a part of your alliance but also stays as a comp?

I did not get the jaesa wilsaam as a companion, I didnt get a sith comp as a companion to my agent character. So sith also shouldnt get my lovely temple. Greedy and short-sighted evils shouldnt get my agent's companions.

Imperial Agent companions should stay as Imperial Agent companions. This is against the class story and companion like raina makes no sense to a cheap sith.

Do not lecture me, Agent things should stay as Agent things. A braindead sith does not deserve my companion.

If I understood correctly, Raina Temple is a companion for sith characters after the coperoo chiss questlins, she becomes a part of your alliance but also stays as a comp?

I did not get the jaesa wilsaam as a companion, I didnt get a sith comp as a companion to my agent character. So sith also shouldnt get my lovely temple. Greedy and short-sighted evils shouldnt get my agent's companions.

Imperial Agent companions should stay as Imperial Agent companions. This is against the class story and companion like raina makes no sense to a cheap sith.

Do not lecture me, Agent things should stay as Agent things. A braindead sith does not deserve my companion.

A couple of points here

1) after Kotfe not all class companions stayed as class companions. Many of them are now universal to all classes, and some are for it's original class and it's mirrored class. Once kotfe starts Class companions effectively end, and a new chapter in the characters (and companions) story begins.

2) you do realize you can get Jaesa Wilsaam back after you finish your Ossus storyline right?

Edited by Toraak

A couple of points here

1) after Kotfe not all class companions stayed as class companions. Many of them are now universal to all classes, and some are for it's original class and it's mirrored class. Once kotfe starts Class companions effectively end, and a new chapter in the characters (and companions) story begins.

2) you do realize you can get Jaesa Wilsaam back after you finish your Osuss storyline right?

It sounds to me like OP isn't actually a Sith Player, but an agent player who's saying "if I can't have your companion you shouldn't be allowed to have mine!"

I want Raina as an IA companion exclusively "blah blah blah" *with fingers in my ears*

That is essentially the point you are making? then what is the point in this thread? the thread is there for others to debate your point regardless if you want to play ignorant or not.

I can understand from a certain point about sith characters not getting Raina considering her history, her aptitued in the force, weak or not, she'd be found out immediately by a force sensitive sith reaching out with the force. but for jedi, troopers, hunters and so on, it don't really see the big deal.

You did not understand it correctly. Raina Temple is part of a long list of companions available (forcibly or not) to *all* classes, not just to Sith, at various places after the beginning of KotFE.

And Sith (like everyone else) *do* get (access to) a Sith companion. In fact, they get at least two who are not Jaesa:

* Lana Beniko (all classes)

* Xalek (all classes who do the alert)

Sith Warriors (Jugg/Mara) can get an alert to reunite with Jaesa, but only warriors with LSJ meet her during the Ossus story. Look in the Alerts section of the Companions and Contacts panel ("N").

You did not understand it correctly. Raina Temple is part of a long list of companions available (forcibly or not) to *all* classes, not just to Sith, at various places after the beginning of KotFE.

And Sith (like everyone else) *do* get (access to) a Sith companion. In fact, they get at least two who are not Jaesa:

* Lana Beniko (all classes)

* Xalek (all classes who do the alert)

Sith Warriors (Jugg/Mara) can get an alert to reunite with Jaesa, but only warriors with LSJ meet her during the Ossus story. Look in the Alerts section of the Companions and Contacts panel ("N").

Only warriors get Jaesa at all. I admit I haven't done a LS warrior, but I know my DS warrior got Jaesa back after I had completed the ossus storyline. I had an alliance alert after completing Ossus.

Edited by Toraak

I want to point out that your characters don't all live in the same universe. Therefore, Temple is free to follow wich outlander/commander she so chooses since it's the only one that exists in each universe version she is in. Edited by Nemmar

I did not get the jaesa wilsaam as a companion, I didnt get a sith comp as a companion to my agent character.
False, some Sith companions are available for other classes like Talos Drellik for example who originally is a Sith Inquisitor companion and then there's Malavai Quinn who is a Sith Warrior companion originally.

In other words: you are wrong.

You're the one doing the lecturing here. Practice what you preach.

It would have been nice for Sith characters if she'd had some little explanation ready. Like "Oh, m'lord I'm still part of the CEDF, so imperial policies don't affect me." or "I'm so happy to be back in the Empire now that the Dark Council has decreed that force-sensitives don't have to become Sith." Something.