Disappointment of a Game, READ FAST

Julsnet

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the OP should just go so we can all get on with having fun.

There is no reason to sit here still if you are quiting besides getting the title "Worlds biggest Drama Queen" Which I think most will agree you eagerly deserve.

Good luck being a panda, dont let the door hit you on the way out....

And hey, just for s's and giggles... How much is blizzard paying you to stand here and cry the loudest.. How many times must you post this garbage and have us all tell you to shut up before you actually do?

Just a thought..

yes there is, but good try

No there's not. All I read is yelling, screaming and demanding. You state you know its going to be deleted and you have a hateful tone throughout. No one wants to be yelled at and that's why your posts get deleted

There is no reason to sit here still if you are quiting besides getting the title "Worlds biggest Drama Queen" Which I think most will agree you eagerly deserve.

And hey, just for s's and giggles... How much is blizzard paying you to stand here and cry the loudest.. How many times must you post this garbage and have us all tell you to shut up before you actually do?

Just a thought..

Hes trying to help us out

No there's not. All I read is yelling, screaming and demanding. You state you know its going to be deleted and you have a hateful tone throughout. No one wants to be yelled at and that's why your posts get deleted

hmm, now i MIGHT be wrong, but this thread has been going for days, with over 450 comments and 26,000 views. soo, good try come again

hmm, now i MIGHT be wrong, but this thread has been going for days, with over 450 comments and 26,000 views. soo, good try come again

This thread is here to stay... I think that they will listen to the suggestions one day. If they do you willl thank OP.

Hes trying to help us out

With what, his bleak outlook on anything that isnt perfect from the get go?...

He can help by shutting the hell up for once... that would help me out alot not having to read the same drivel over and over again..

to quote a famous line.. "The sky is falling the sky is falling"

aaaaand then the meteor hit the chicken in the head...

Everyone else shrugs and gets on with it..

Job done.

With what, his bleak outlook on anything that isnt perfect from the get go?...

He can help by shutting the hell up for once... that would help me out alot not having to read the same drivel over and over again..

to quote a famous line.. "The sky is falling the sky is falling"

aaaaand then the meteor hit the chicken in the head...

Everyone else shrugs and gets on with it..

Job done.

one thing to say from your entire post....no

one thing to say from your entire post....no

you are one hateful troll aren't you. LOL

i think in every game there's at least a couple of you in it.

so far we got shadeysketchy and you.

what are you going to do with your time after your free month ends. because i can tell yo have way to much fun on these forums. but if you're willing to pay to troll honestly i'd value your opinion much more because then at least you believe in change. rather than just spitting fire and vitriol.

you are one hateful troll aren't you. LOL

i think in every game there's at least a couple of you in it.

so far we got shadeysketchy and you.

what are you going to do with your time after your free month ends. because i can tell yo have way to much fun on these forums. but if you're willing to pay to troll honestly i'd value your opinion much more because then at least you believe in change. rather than just spitting fire and vitriol.

change is what im all about. but unfortunately for us all, its not coming

There was a few minor valid points in the OP, but the rest was just laughably bad. I actually crack up when I think how much time he likely put into writing it - so much passion for a game he so vehemently dislikes....lol.

Always good reading feedback given on Operations from someone who has a level 19 only - or was that just the PvP example - where really he's got 2 max level chars :D

This was the greatest piece of honesty ive read on the forums with actual reason and constructive crtiticism and for that, I salute you sir

You more or less raised every point that everyone is quarelling about, for me its particularly the animation thing, its so annoying in pvp having to wait until his finished doing his animation...and for some so-called instant cast spells i.e. Discharge, you cant cast it while on the move, you have to stop, cast then play a tough game of catchup :/

this game has been fairly dissapointing to say the least, if EA dont raise their game and turn things up a notch....Even I might have to go to the Pandas and I promised myself I wouldnt :(

Sure we will mr. HATER ;) Good luck with perfect kung fu pandas. Have you ever considered that this game was maybe never meant for you?

Grass is always greener on the 'other side'...

I know, there are problems that need fixes but it's not as near as horrible as you claim. Give them time, few months at least. If it doesn't change at all by then, i'll be the 1st to leave myself...

Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Just a thought..

And the bolded part is what it always comes down to for you guys...Jesus, are you really that paranoid that you have to accuse everyone that criticizes this game as being paid by Blizzard?

You would have been a hoot back in the days of the witchhunts.

Burn it! It's a Blizzard paid stooge!

\

:csw_jabba:

This was the greatest piece of honesty ive read on the forums with actual reason and constructive crtiticism and for that, I salute you sir

You more or less raised every point that everyone is quarelling about, for me its particularly the animation thing, its so annoying in pvp having to wait until his finished doing his animation...and for some so-called instant cast spells i.e. Discharge, you cant cast it while on the move, you have to stop, cast then play a tough game of catchup :/

this game has been fairly dissapointing to say the least, if EA dont raise their game and turn things up a notch....Even I might have to go to the Pandas and I promised myself I wouldnt :(

thank you. it wasnt all just me, it was a mix of all people who know the truth about this game and helped me to create this list so all can see how bad it really is

I agree, I would still like to see if Biowar will be addressing our concerns and general all out disapointment this game has caused

You do realize this game is just a massive cash grab, like most other failed MMO's. But this one has the label "star wars" on it. So watch out for the attack of the fanboi's protecting a lower tier WoW game like they protect the poor acting and bloopers in the star wars movies.

And the bolded part is what it always comes down to for you guys...Jesus, are you really that paranoid that you have to accuse everyone that criticizes this game as being paid by Blizzard?

You would have been a hoot back in the days of the witchhunts.

Burn it! It's a Blizzard paid stooge!

\

:csw_jabba:

Ok I would get that, leaving it at one thread, if it gets closed be an adult and let it go, but how many threads does this joker have to have closed before we think something is amiss, is it that he just needs his opinion shared so many times over? is it that he thinks his opinion is the be all and end all for everything, no.. Come on, no sane person needs to rant this much, not really.

It doesnt boil down to anything, just seems funny that he continues on and on is all.

You do realize this game is just a massive cash grab, like most other failed MMO's. But this one has the label "star wars" on it. So watch out for the attack of the fanboi's protecting a lower tier WoW game like they protect the poor acting and bloopers in the star wars movies.

HAHAHA i couldnt have said it any better myself