Avoid overpriced companion gifts on the GTM

bossei

Where is the vendor?

On the main part of the Fleet.

Impside: Outer ring of Vaiken Spacedock, all the way in the south on the right, in the "Strongholds & Crew Skills" section, next to General Hathkor <Planetary Conquest Equipment>. You'll see a droid V1C-ORY <Conquest Rewards>.

Pubside: Outer ring of Carrick Station, all the way in the north on the left (diametrically opposite its Impside position), in the "Strongholds & Crew Skills" section, next to Officer Yolten <Flagship Commissioner>.

The droid has the same name and appearance on both sides.

EDIT: there are reports of oddities in its availability, but if it's not available, I believe the droid is still there but unresponsive and without a nameplate.

Just checked. No. It doesn't seem to depend on whether you've recently made Conquest. Weird.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Just checked. No. It doesn't seem to depend on whether you've recently made Conquest. Weird.

Don't know if it has changed, but it used to be only available if you char made conquest once. didn't matter how long ago, as long as they made it once

Buyer Beware.

Not only comp gifts, applies to many items sold by venders in the game, being resold on the GTN.

I've seen meat trees, sold on Rishi for 1 cred, resold on GTN. Even Bioware sells items for CC, that can be bought cheaper, depending on your point of view, from the droid venders.

On the main part of the Fleet.

Impside: Outer ring of Vaiken Spacedock, all the way in the south on the right, in the "Strongholds & Crew Skills" section, next to General Hathkor <Planetary Conquest Equipment>. You'll see a droid V1C-ORY <Conquest Rewards>.

Pubside: Outer ring of Carrick Station, all the way in the north on the left (diametrically opposite its Impside position), in the "Strongholds & Crew Skills" section, next to Officer Yolten <Flagship Commissioner>.

The droid has the same name and appearance on both sides.

EDIT: there are reports of oddities in its availability, but if it's not available, I believe the droid is still there but unresponsive and without a nameplate.

Thanks for that. I’ve now used it 5 times to max out some comps.