Thank you Devs... you are awesome!! Stacking fixed.

Thank you!!!!!!!

The quality of life upgrade you have done to the legacy stacking items in the legacy bank makes me a rather happy guy.

The fact you had to add a stackable legacy item to the legacy bank before you could stack has been a pain in the arse for years ever since they introduced legacy bank.

So whoever fixed this... hell yes! I'll buy you and your mates some pizzas, no joke. Inbox me if you are responsible.

The fact you had to add a stackable legacy item to the legacy bank before you could stack has been a pain in the arse for years ever since they introduced legacy bank.

It was broken for ordinary cargo holds as well, and for taking them out into inventory.

Yes, worth calling out a THANK YOU for this, because I want to keep seeing QoL fixes like this making it in! So thank you! :D It's a small thing, but a repetitive annoyance, and having it fixed gives me a little moment of happy now every time I drop a piece of scrap into the bank.

And also as others have said, if we could fix the erroneous warning message that pops up every time you try to mail items now, that would be lovely! ;)

And CXP Boosts too!!

Same, it's literally the only thing for me to spend my command coins on since they will become renown boosts but do I really need to take up a full bay in my bank to do so since I don't just want a credits conversion for them (which we all know will be poor)