Inflection Point HUGE immersion breaking..

Olvaldi

My Sith Sorcerer chose to let Vette die and killed Theron.. well as soon as I start Inflection point I got a message saying that they are BOTH companions.. I just do not understand what was the point in allowing us to choose if the decision would be overridden later on. I resub'd to do this new content and now my choices are gone... someone please tell me I am just seeing things..

EDIT: Seems that they are not companions at all. Both show as dead still so for now I think it's safe to say that the game made an error with the text? Either way if anyone else sees that just know it seems to not be an indicator that your choices were overridden.

Edited by Olvaldi

My lists have still been bugged after completing Ossus. I had to get Koth back at the terminal on every character and I'm still seeing the duplicate list of all my class companions. Plus Theron is showing up in the War Room on a character that nicely asked him to leave the Alliance.

My bounty hunter let Torian die (everyone saves Vette for me, no exceptions); I'm dreading how much her list is going to be borked when she goes through 5.10 eventually.