You gotta be kidding me....

MagyarBetyar

Literally, you all know at staff that GSF weekly is bugged, as you mentioned it will be fixed on february patch, and yet YOU STILL GIVE IT TO US ON THIS WEEK? BUGGED?

Guys... you should literally get your game together, i dont give a damn about Anthem, im paying for this game. do something with it...

It's more complicated to fix the bugs than people realize. I aint excusing them, they created the bed they now are lying in but the fact is for them to trace and fix these bugs requires them digging deep into tons of code that is buried underneath newer code. At least that's how I understand it. Musco said they were not going to be fixing bugs in this patch... No surprise this bug still exists.

Yes it can be hard to fix bugs, how hard is it to swap a weekly quest to an event that isn't bugged? I don't know, but I'd say its loads easier. The fact that these guys intentionally decided to keep the weekly quest the same, and say they won't fix the bug until February is a slap in the face and nothing less.

Yes it can be hard to fix bugs, how hard is it to swap a weekly quest to an event that isn't bugged?

That's true, basically what it proves is there's a big disconnect as to what is important to the player and what is important to them. They do not prioritize that bug apparently, while the players do.

By the way, this is nothing new. They have plans and regardless if the player likes them or not they typically follow their plans for better or worse.

The only thing is now, it's become more blatant than in the past.

Maybe the person that used to ensure information actually got passed from the players/forums/twitter/etc. got moved to Anthem, or fired, or maybe they just don't give a crap. Who knows?

Edited by Lhancelot

Literally, you all know at staff that GSF weekly is bugged, as you mentioned it will be fixed on february patch, and yet YOU STILL GIVE IT TO US ON THIS WEEK? BUGGED?

Guys... you should literally get your game together, i dont give a damn about Anthem, im paying for this game. do something with it...

I Thought this is a Joke. But No its not a Joke! :eek:

This is Bioware 2019.

Biowars Slogan:

Sanity is a Prison. Let Madness release You!

:rolleyes:

You have to wonder what is going on in their heads.

First they make crystals ultra sparse. Then they muck up the armor set bonus so the new armor doesn't mix with the old and you need a complete set of new armor to have any benefit. And then they leave this stupid, bugged weekly quest in the rotation. I understand they can't fix it right away, but taking it out of the rotation should be a five minute job.

Edit one or two lines, commit, hit 'Build'.

Yet they don't seem to think it's at all important? I just don't understand them.

It's more complicated to fix the bugs than people realize. I aint excusing them, they created the bed they now are lying in but the fact is for them to trace and fix these bugs requires them digging deep into tons of code that is buried underneath newer code. At least that's how I understand it. Musco said they were not going to be fixing bugs in this patch... No surprise this bug still exists.

This really has nothing to do with the bug ... they obviously set up the system to "randomly" award crystals as 2 weeks on earning 8 medals in warzones, 2 weeks in completing 4 MM flashpoints and 2 week earning 3 GSF victories. The easy solution would be to change this week "random" rotating weekly mission to a mission that isn't bugged.

Honestly, having played this game since launch, I have never seen a more apathetic decision than this one.

This really has nothing to do with the bug ... they obviously set up the system to "randomly" award crystals as 2 weeks on earning 8 medals in warzones, 2 weeks in completing 4 MM flashpoints and 2 week earning 3 GSF victories. The easy solution would be to change this week "random" rotating weekly mission to a mission that isn't bugged.

Honestly, having played this game since launch, I have never seen a more apathetic decision than this one.

This exactly. Or when it's bugged, force the weekly to a different activity that actually provides the reward.

You gotta be kidding me...

You thought they'd fix this? They want the grind to take longer...they're in no hurry to fix this at all. It's disgusting that today's patch was so insignificant.

This "patch" was the fix the exploit basically. Nothing less.

When they don't release patch notes till after the maintenance it's most the time an exploit being fixed.

Could have made a bet & won as I stated that last night.

To also defend them for a moment: Switching the code so that it's not GSF this week, is not something they can easily do. Nor is fixing that bug.

That was clearly presented when they could not keep Double XP/CXP on for an extended time last year & they had to program it out for a couple weeks ahead.

Now, they should give us all 2 crystals for each toon that's completed Ossus that way it is fair.

Or maybe each toon that's logged in the past 2wks. That might be easier.

Now, they should give us all 2 crystals for each toon that's completed Ossus that way it is fair.

I agree, I think some form of compensation is reasonable given the high value of the crystals and the extended length of this being broken.

Nice thought, but who knows what that would break if they code in free crystals. Every added patch brings new bugs now. Be careful what you ask for.

That's true, basically what it proves is there's a big disconnect as to what is important to the player and what is important to them. They do not prioritize that bug apparently, while the players do.

By the way, this is nothing new. They have plans and regardless if the player likes them or not they typically follow their plans for better or worse.

The only thing is now, it's become more blatant than in the past.

Maybe the person that used to ensure information actually got passed from the players/forums/twitter/etc. got moved to Anthem, or fired, or maybe they just don't give a crap. Who knows?

That's the honest truth. Also, if the Devs also have a schedule of what they call priorities, then they don't want to shift their priorities to a /bug, even if the playerbase wants it fixed, because they feel that the their "fixed guidance plans" that they told their higher ups would get done, needs to get done more so than our concerns.

Guidance isn't really the right term, as it is usually is relates more so to Company financial figures, but that came out on the top of my head.

Edited by MandFlurry

To also defend them for a moment: Switching the code so that it's not GSF this week, is not something they can easily do. Nor is fixing that bug.

Without knowing anything about how their game works on the inside, I still highly doubt that assessment. There'd be a list or array or whatever of the quest IDs in question, whether it be in a bit of C++ or some kind of script, and that would have to be changed. That's hardly rocket science if one of the guys who actually implemented it would have a look at it. I'd expect it's more of a case that these guys didn't have time for it as they have other pressing concerns at hand (other games, most likely).