Can't use snowballs/cannon anymore on any NPCs...?

Admiral_Volshe

Have you actually tried, you know, doing the event as intended and going to Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas or Coruscant and throwing/shooting them at overheated droids instead of random npc's/players?

And if these npc's have already been hit by you, throwing at/shooting them again, while they have your debuff on them is just wasted effort, unlike the overheated droids that can be hit multiple times.

Have you actually tried, you know, doing the event as intended and going to Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas or Coruscant and throwing/shooting them at overheated droids instead of random npc's/players?

Event as intended? That's not correct, you can spend a couple hours doing nothing but running around looking for OHD, but that's not the only way to do things.

You've always been able to shoot NPCs, even hostile ones, and get the occassional parcel. That means I can be playing the game, doing anything, and just toss the odd snowball out.

The event lasts a month - do you really think people are supposed to spend a month just hanging out on NS/DK/C ?

I haven't logged in since the update, but will have to test the snowball throwing at NPCs. I usually throw them at NPCs and other players companions because it seems politer than pelting other players all the time.

As the title says, I was able to for the last few hours and now can't anymore. Is anyone else having this problem? I want my snow covered parcels...

Why did you feel the need to put your question in the title and then say "as the title says"? We READ the title. This redundancy is reproducing in the forum like space bunnies. Say it, don't repeat it.

Jeez, some of you are negative nellies :p

The patching, relog, etc did not fix it, so I am going to try different planets and all that. It started on Belsavis, so maybe there are certain areas that don't work.

But I got most of my decos from snowballing wampas, talz, and ortolans so...I'd hate to have that ability disappear. :)

Jeez, some of you are negative nellies :p

The patching, relog, etc did not fix it, so I am going to try different planets and all that. It started on Belsavis, so maybe there are certain areas that don't work.

But I got most of my decos from snowballing wampas, talz, and ortolans so...I'd hate to have that ability disappear. :)

I think it's the pre-Christmas jitters that makes people so tense and snappy.

Anyway, I haven't had a problem yet with the snowballs, and I pretty much don't even kill a mob without pelting it. I let other players be, because it's really annoying, but any NPC is fair game. Might a new cannon and what's-it's-name help? (sorry, just woke up, not even had coffee yet)