*looks around, mumbles shyly* C-Can Scourge Become A Romance Option Please?

Ylliarus

Can you link me to the confirmation please? As far as I know it has only been implied in game, but no concrete facts has been laid out. And he certainly wouldn't be the only one who would have been implied dead, but turned back up later ;)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9347029#edit9347029

Here you go! This is the post where Charles Boyd mentioned it :) besides, the game tried to make it clear the Sith Emperor isn't around anymore. And tbh, I don't think people would want him to return anymore.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you link me to the confirmation please? As far as I know it has only been implied in game, but no concrete facts has been laid out. And he certainly wouldn't be the only one who would have been implied dead, but turned back up later ;)

Yll posted the link, however I think the issue of Valkorian not being dead comes from the interview he did transcribed here when he said

something along the lines of Valkorians original body (most likely his pureblood one) being somewhere. Valkorian kept it for reasons only known to him. Charles said he'd like to explore that issue as flashback. I think that would be great - maybe a bonus story or flashpoint similar to the HK-55 bonus might be good to explore the emperors body issue or even the emperors back story

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9347029#edit9347029

Here you go! This is the post where Charles Boyd mentioned it :) besides, the game tried to make it clear the Sith Emperor isn't around anymore. And tbh, I don't think people would want him to return anymore.

Funny enough the only part where his death/body is in question he actually hints his body might still be somewhere in the universe... :p

Selfishly, it's good for us as writers to leave some things vague so that we can expand or change them later. For example, I never said anything about Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorion's original body anywhere up above, because I think it'd be a pretty cool plot element to explore someday. Maybe we won't get around to it, maybe we will, but if it's something that we can't give a lot of love now and want to do later, I won't hesitate to leave it out so that we have room to do so. Plus, as this thread plainly demonstrates, people don't like it when you retcon past details, so if those details aren't there to retcon...
Edited by Kiesu

Yll posted the link, however I think the issue of Valkorian not being dead comes from the interview he did transcribed here when he said

something along the lines of Valkorians original body (most likely his pureblood one) being somewhere. Valkorian kept it for reasons only known to him. Charles said he'd like to explore that issue as flashback. I think that would be great - maybe a bonus story or flashpoint similar to the HK-55 bonus might be good to explore the emperors body issue or even the emperors back story

How awsome would that be if it's a bonus chapter where you play Scourge searching for that body as a way to cure his immortality by destroying it once and for all, helping you defeat him in the process ?

How awsome would that be if it's a bonus chapter where you play Scourge searching for that body as a way to cure his immortality by destroying it once and for all, helping you defeat him in the process ?

That would certainly be a "cure" plot that could go places. But I would certainly hope more than just a 15min bonus chapter for that, it's the Emperor's original body we are talking about after all.

Funny enough the only part where his death/body is in question he actually hints his body might still be somewhere in the universe... :p

The proof that Yll linked is also from some time in 2017. During a more recent stream of this year(might have been either Vulkk or Passionately Casual's) Charles did confirm that Vitiate is most definitely for real dead this time around. Honestly, I'm too lazy to go and see which stream it was and at what minute in order to get you evidence so take my word on it however you will but the gist was "Yes Vitiate is truly gone this time". There is/was also artwork for his original Pureblood body, something they might still explore, but not with the aim of bringing him back yet again.

The proof that Yll linked is also from some time in 2017. During a more recent stream of this year(might have been either Vulkk or Passionately Casual's) Charles did confirm that Vitiate is most definitely for real dead this time around. Honestly, I'm too lazy to go and see which stream it was and at what minute in order to get you evidence so take my word on it however you will but the gist was "Yes Vitiate is truly gone this time". There is/was also artwork for his original Pureblood body, something they might still explore, but not with the aim of bringing him back yet again.

I'm finewith him gone. Would like another big shot like him however!

There is/was also artwork for his original Pureblood body, something they might still explore, but not with the aim of bringing him back yet again.

Maybe we can find it and have a bonfire! Dance around it naked! Roast some marshmallows! :eek:

Edited by Dracofish

The stream you mention is the one I was looking for but lost the will to live with Google showing me crap :rolleyes:

I love that idea! Maybe the devs will steal it....come on devs there's still time for you to make this happen since Scourge is not one of the returning companions in 5.10.

--

I can't believe a Scourge love thread has got to page 4 and there's no sign of Lunafox! :eek: Luna - hope you are well :)

Edited by Sarova

Maybe we can find it and have a bonfire! Dance around it naked! Roast some marshmallows! :eek:

Probably a good idea. I'm worried if his original body is any kind of appealing it's going to trigger a whole new set of headcanons because I have serious issues where Purebloods are concerned. :rolleyes:

Edited by JennyFlynn

Probably a good idea. I'm worried if his original body is any kind of appealing it's going to trigger a whole new set of headcanons because I have serious issues where Purebloods are concerned. :rolleyes:

There are only two Purebloods that I could sit and stare out for days...we already know one...and the other is the Imperial rep vendor on Makeb...who is pretty much a visual clone of the other. :p

Oh wait! No...Praven....

Nevermind...forget what I first said... *hangs head in shame*

Edited by Dracofish

There are only two Purebloods that I could sit and stare out for days...we already know one...and the other is the Imperial rep vendor on Makeb...who is pretty much a visual clone of the other. :p

Oh wait! No...Praven....

*snorts* Then there is Cytharat who, just because he digs the dudes, doesn't mean I can't drool over him. Vowrawn... there's a special headcanon involved for him and my SW. Basically, the longer I think to recall the Purebloods in game, the more I realize I'm basically screwed. :)

Oh wait! No...Praven....

I'd add Cytharat too.

Well, and i'd say that i find my Nox to be pretty hot too, but i think he's only into other hot male purebloods, like the one above :p

Edited by Goreshaga

You know... it's possible to have romances in real life as well. They even have web sites and apps for that kind of thing. Or so I hear...

Indeed, and can lead to 31 year long relationships like mine. Real life has nothing to do with game fun. I've been begging and bugging for Scourge since just after launch. I love my pixel romances they're fun. I love my hubby. I can have and enjoy both.

I'm sure they're making him into a romance, but they need to work faster. :)

Some people have no idea of the difference between reality and a game - many of us love the romances, but they are NOT a replacement/substitute for the real thing (and there are dozens of threads, not to mention the huge amount of "love" threads from both male and female players pro swtor romances), It's no different to romance films/books/fanfiction. Don't mock or poke fun at someone just because you have no concept of why.

Ylliarus* - you are not alone with this request and I'd love to see a Scourge romance too! Also Lunafox will be here any minute. To prove my pro Scourge love-fest point here are some lovely links :D :

Scourge romance thread 1

Scourge romance thread 2

Scourge romance thread 3

Scourge romance thread 4

Scourge romance thread 5

Scourge romance thread 6

Even the Devs got in on it (sort of).

*edited because names are hard! I had to copy and paste yours in this edit as I kept spelling it wrong :o

Haha, here I yaammmm! :D Need Scourge. So much. I hope they'll make him available for romance soon. :)

There's been a lot of interest in him over the years. http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?searchid=1082300&pp=25

Edited by Lunafox

Indeed, and can lead to 31 year long relationships like mine. Real life has nothing to do with game fun. I've been begging and bugging for Scourge since just after launch. I love my pixel romances they're fun. I love my hubby. I can have and enjoy both.

I'm sure they're making him into a romance, but they need to work faster. :)

Yo heard the Lady BW, Get cracking!!

;)

That would certainly be a "cure" plot that could go places. But I would certainly hope more than just a 15min bonus chapter for that, it's the Emperor's original body we are talking about after all.

The Emperor's original body is out there aye and Charles did say several times he has plans for it, but indeed as was stated by the others, I thought it was in the link I provided but it might have been in the podcast instead where Charles Boyd said the Sith Emperor's spirit was destroyed for good.

Haha, here I yaammmm! :D Need Scourge. So much. I hope they'll make him available for romance soon. :)

There's been a lot of interest in him over the years. http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?searchid=1082300&pp=25

Yay! Lunafox speaks - BW must act. Clearly from the suggestions in this thread, we are long overdue a pureblood male to romance. But then, for balance, they will need a Sith lady - I vote Hexid - she needs a decent story. She one of the few female companions I like. In fact she's the only one I like (not sure I like her enough to do a fem-male or fem-fem romance but I'd still like to see a story).

Someone mentioned Praven - I thought he would be a good option for the Jedi Knight minus that helmet though - not attractive!

I wonder when Scourge returns if he will have more customisations? I want the hair that Abaron has for Scourge. If I can get that look for him now, someone please tell me from where?

Someone mentioned Praven - I thought he would be a good option for the Jedi Knight minus that helmet though - not attractive!

I'd really love if we could see Bengel and Praven again.

I agree that Paraven's helmet looks pretty uggly though, i wonder if he has hair underneath it :D

I love bringing Scourge with me on Corellia to meet Praven, their interaction is really funny.