The best voice over in the game

Oreget

My opinion:Female Inquisitor.

1:The acterss who did the voice over deserves some kinda bonus or something.

2:Female agent.

and the second prize goes too.... female agent voice actress!!!

I really enjoyed playing her.Give the actress a bonus she earned it.

Your opinions?

Both female (Wyatt) and male (Carvel) agents are in my opinion the best voice actors for player characters. Absolute audible chocolate.

Natasha Loring did and AMAZING job as Vayin though, very unique, evil and even broken sounding voice. She fit Vaylin like a glove. Absolutely loved her voice.

Tara Strong as Risha was always one of my favorites from side character voices, as well as Gary Schwartz as Guss Tuno was brilliant (he was amazing in TF2 too, he needs more love!).

Joseph Gatt as Scourge was always a little odd to me, he doesn't sound menacing like you'd expect a a big buff Emperors Wrath to sound. I guess that is why I liked his voice, it wasn't what you'd expect but still made a stellar performance.

Oh, and Francis Guinan on various roles, most memorable from Keeper.

And Simon Templeman as Kilran and other roles, he is always my favorite in everything he voices.

Lucy Robinson, Laraine Newman, Lydia Leonard and Jen Cohn made a bunch of great side-character voices (god I love smoky female voices)

Edited by Kiesu

In no particular order

Euan Morton, AKA Male Sith Inquisitor.

Doug Bradley, AKA Emperor Vitiate.

Darin De Paul, AKA Emperor Valkorion.

I don't know the name of the voice actor but whoever voiced Dread Master Raptus also did a phenomenal job.

Female Sith Warrior and Male Sith Warrior also did an excellent job.

Darth Malgus.

Aric Jorgan.

Revan, especially Revan Reborn. The VA really nailed it.

I love them all, except the male boss with the flying companion in Malstrom Prison. He acts like he was bored when he recorded his lines. :D

"Oh no, it can't be.... " *yawn.... :p

Jo Wyatt (Female agent) voice is awesome, but her American accent is gawd awful! Weird you can have a sexy, adult British voice, but then do an American accent and sound like a whiny young girl. Unless they got a different actor.

In no particular order

Euan Morton, AKA Male Sith Inquisitor.

Doug Bradley, AKA Emperor Vitiate.

Darin De Paul, AKA Emperor Valkorion.

I don't know the name of the voice actor but whoever voiced Dread Master Raptus also did a phenomenal job.

Female Sith Warrior and Male Sith Warrior also did an excellent job.

Darth Malgus.

Aric Jorgan.

Revan, especially Revan Reborn. The VA really nailed it.

one of the dread masters was done by Matthew Wolf -- I THINK it was Raptus ( but I'm not sure)

I like them all equally. Such a fantastic job, all of them. Player characters, major characters, one-time side characters in the middle of nowhere, etc.

One thing I like about SWTOR that may or may not be unique to some is that some of the class character voice actors sound exactly how my characters should. Maybe not exactly the way I envisioned my characters to sound, but their voices seem to match them rather well nonetheless. It's as if my characters were meant to be, such as the Hero of Tython, Barsen'thor, etc. Not sure if anyone else feels this way about their characters and the associated voice actors.

I would love to meet some of them at Comicon. It would be like meeting my own characters, or meeting myself from another dimension even!

Troy Baker -Theron Shan / Joe Gatt - Lord Scourge / Michael Harney- Marr / Richard Teverson- Malavai Quinn / Ifan Meredith-Vector Hyllus tied for #1 Males

Stephen Rashbrook--Darth Jadus #2

As for the ladies, Natasha Little- SW / Kari Wahlgren -JK / Xanthe Elbrick SI / Jo Wyatt IA tied #1 Females

Edited by Lunafox

All of voice acting is phenomenal in this game but with classes, Athena Karkanis (female Consular), Jo Wyatt (female Agent), Brian Bloom (Trooper), Tom Spackman (Bounty Hunter) are my favorites.

Catherine Taber (Vette), Darin de Paul (Valkorion), Lydia Leonard (Lana), Troy Baker (Theron) Eric Todd Dellums (Arcann), Moira Quirk (Elara Dorne), Rachael Leigh Cook (Jaesa) and Steve Blum (Andronikos) are some I would consider as some of the best voice-overs in-game.

Only speaking about the french voices here as i play in french.

I love Karine Foviau as the female JK, her voice fits perfectly with my character and sound really good when paired with Namakan Koné's who is voicing Theron.

I also love Martial Le Minoux as the male SI, his voice is great for that character, Guillaume Lebon as the male SW did a very good job too.

Jean-Paul Pitolin did a good job with Arcann's voice, but it sounded better with the mask on.

I like a lot the voice cast specially for the class protagonists. I think though my favorite at the moment is still the male jedi knight, I was quite surprised and delighted to hear Hayter in something else besides Snake and he captures my jedi perfectly.

I do enjoy the cocky attitude of the male smuggler as well and the more ruthless male bounty hunter. As for regular characters, I like Senya, Valkorion, and Arcann with mask.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.