So what Going for halloween ? even if its cartel stuff?

Murder_Toys

whens the new cartel stuff coming ?. I know am going to get white knighted by someone

but I got No Sympathy for a game that walking in to room , tripping over as many coffee tables as this one does..

it should be game making 101 halloween event even if its cartel market stuff.

they have always said " cartel items take least amount of time " to make

well ... i guess its a sign of the times

I bid u a good day sir ^^ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

We'll get the same speeder and regen item that we get every year. I think some tree decos too.

I was thinking the same thing. The Trk R Treatment Chamber that looks like a pumpkin and the Walkhar Trickster that is orange and a couple decos.

This is from a couple years ago but I don't expect it to change on the big items.

http://dulfy.net/2016/10/28/swtor-cm-halloween-items-available/

whens the new cartel stuff coming ?. I know am going to get white knighted by someone

but I got No Sympathy for a game that walking in to room , tripping over as many coffee tables as this one does..

it should be game making 101 halloween event even if its cartel market stuff.

they have always said " cartel items take least amount of time " to make

well ... i guess its a sign of the times

I bid u a good day sir ^^ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This game never had much in the way of holiday events, even when it had a large team supporting it. This was one of my early criticisms of the game. BW's excuse was that Earth holidays didn't really fit in the Star Wars Universe. The worst part of it was that the community by and large agreed with them.

I personally couldn't disagree more. While it's true that Halloween and Thanksgiving don't really work in Star Wars, you have to make a good MMO first. And holiday events are pretty much a tradition in the MMO genre. Even in far away fantasy settings. They have their versions of the holidays.

Life Day is the only in-game holiday I've seen SWTOR recognize. And that's a shame, because the rakghoul event would be perfect for Halloween.

They could even do something in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas.

Last yea'r new offering which was the Holo Rancor Mount is now visually bugged at least for myself. Where 'visually bugged' means the ghost holo effect has been pretty much removed.

I was going to going to make a suggest topic on making the holo effect more visible. However given that the effect is p much gone I expect it to be fixed around the same literal signature issue is fixed - which has been bugged since update 4.7.

Edited by jimmorrisson

I love the weapon displays, like the Scorpion weapon display. Though the problem with those is that they are very difficult to place appropriately because they require a large hook and we don't have enough latitude on X/Y axis movement to place them at the edge of a hook that size. They need to allow them to be used with medium hooks, which of course will never happen considering the Massive Artillery Turret has been missing its barrels for THREE years now.

I love the weapon displays, like the Scorpion weapon display.
HUSH!!! Those are stupid and dumb and people should sell them cheap just to get rid of them cuz they're so dumb...

They caught my eye too >.< But don't tell anyone... ;)

HUSH!!! Those are stupid and dumb and people should sell them cheap just to get rid of them cuz they're so dumb...

Well your wish might come true considering I have a bunch of CC I need to spend before my sub expires at the end of November.

Well your wish might come true considering I have a bunch of CC I need to spend before my sub expires at the end of November.

Are you leaving for good or just taking a break? No need to spend your CC if you return...

Are you leaving for good or just taking a break? No need to spend your CC if you return...

I'm done for good once my sub expires. About 6 years of subscription from day 1. It's been a fun ride, mostly.

And no, you can't have my stuff. My wife still plays, so she's already laid claim to my "stuff". :p

I personally couldn't disagree more. While it's true that Halloween and Thanksgiving don't really work in Star Wars, you have to make a good MMO first.

That's right. ^

I mean on Everquest the Norrathian folk didn't live in our world, but EQ1 still did Halloween Events every year! My favorite was when they'd have low level spawned mobs that anyone could kill that had a rare chance of dropping some rare gift, item, toy, etc. It was simple and fun!

Games don't do that stuff anymore. Damn I am getting sad thinking back to how games used to be. Honestly younger gamers missed the golden age of MMOs and gaming in general. I feel bad for you young whippersnappers. :(

I'm done for good once my sub expires. About 6 years of subscription from day 1. It's been a fun ride, mostly.

And no, you can't have my stuff. My wife still plays, so she's already laid claim to my "stuff". :p

GL. I give you 1 month, and you'll be back or on a new MMO. You won't be able to watch your wife immersing in a game and not feel the itch. Once a MMO gamer, forever a MMO gamer. :D

I mean on Everquest the Norrathian folk didn't live in our world, but EQ1 still did Halloween Events every year! My favorite was when they'd have low level spawned mobs that anyone could kill that had a rare chance of dropping some rare gift, item, toy, etc. It was simple and fun!

Nothing in the history of MMOs will ever beat the nail-biting excitement of running through Kithicor Forest at night, naked, as you retrieved your corpse. As for Halloween in EQ, my favorite on the Vazaelle server was the GM run events when the sky would turn red and they'd show up as Spectres to chase players around. Grown men would squeal like school girls as they ran for their lives. There just isn't that level of fun and engagement in MMOs anymore.

Edited by Mournblood

GL. I give you 1 month, and you'll be back or on a new MMO. You won't be able to watch your wife immersing in a game and not feel the itch. Once a MMO gamer, forever a MMO gamer. :D

I appreciate the sentiment, but unlike some players, when I make a decision, I stick with it. My wife and I were playing Tabula Rasa together during the NC Soft debacle (when they basically tried stealing the controlling shares for the game from its creator while he was in space), and after that, we resolved never to play another NC Soft game again. We've kept true to that. As for this game, there's a lot of reasons why I'm leaving which I won't go into here, but I also have no desire to give EA any more of my money. As for other MMOs, I'm done with them for good at this point, and while my wife is disappointed to see me leaving the game we've enjoyed playing together these many years, she totally understands. She's mostly a solo player who enjoys levelling alts anyway, so it's not as if she's impacted by the same issues that frustrate me in end-game PvP. And as we've talked about it extensively, once SWTOR sunsets, it will be her last MMO also.

Like any MMO I've played, there are friends I've made here that I will miss.

I know you don't follow my posts (I mean, why would you?), but as I've mentioned elsewhere, the conclusion I've come to after 10 MMOs over two decades is that I need to stick with single-player RPGs going forward. Games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Exodus are where you'll find me.

Edited by Mournblood

I appreciate the sentiment, TUX, but unlike some players, when I make a decision, I stick with it. My wife and I were playing Tabula Rasa together during the NC Soft debacle (when they basically tried stealing the controlling shares for the game from its creator while he was in space), and after that, we resolved never to play another NC Soft game again. We've kept true to that. As for this game, there's a lot of reasons why I'm leaving which I won't go into here, but I also have no desire to give EA any more of my money. As for other MMOs, I'm done with them for good at this point, and while my wife is disappointed to see me leaving the game we've enjoyed playing together these many years, she totally understands. She's mostly a solo player who enjoys levelling alts anyway, so it's not as if she's impacted by the same issues that frustrate me in end-game PvP. And as we've talked about it extensively, once SWTOR sunsets, it will be her last MMO also.

Like any MMO I've played, there are friends I've made here that I will miss.

I know you don't follow my posts (I mean, why would you?), but as I've mentioned elsewhere, the conclusion I've come to after 10 MMOs over two decades is that I need to stick with single-player RPGs going forward. Games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Metro Exodus are where you'll find me.

I like MMOs the best. Can't get into single player RPGs personally. When does your sub run out?

When does your sub run out?

End of November. I thought about extending it by a month to make it a clean break with the new year, but I really need to move on. I've simply become too disgruntled with this game, and EA (which I have a long history of hating), and many of the people in it.

Edited by Mournblood

I don't want your stuff my friend, I want YOU to keep playing...but I know that's not always realistic...so, take a break, play something else for a bit, and when you look over your wife's shoulder and begin to miss the game, come back home :)

Busted. Now we know you like them p. Just one thing let them set on large/medium/medium narrow. some of the other ones sit on large and they really aren't big enough for that and putting them on the others you can group them together and make a cute display.

Edited by casirabit

End of November. I thought about extending it by a month to make it a clean break with the new year, but I really need to move on. I've simply become too disgruntled with this game, and EA (which I have a long history of hating), and many of the people in it.

I became familiar with EA when I had a Commodore 64 in the mid to late 80s. They actually made some of my favorite games that I played as a kid, so I always looked at their logo with nostalgia. Kind of makes me sad they have such a bad rep now.

We want HALLOWEEN stuff!

We want HALLOWEEN stuff!

We want HALLOWEEN stuff!

Who's with me? :eek: *crickets :(

Given that Halloween has crept into the month of September, the entire month of October could and should be Halloween themed. Instead I am left with last year's mount (Holo Rancor) only now bugged as the holo aspect has now disappeared.