The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone can understand why they wouldn't respond to blackmail.

That's not blackmail. Blackmail is 'I have information on you, so do what I say or else.' Whereas this is just an unsubtle threat to leave if his slap in the face isn't compensated. You could perhaps call it extortion [albeit legal], but not blackmail.

Unless that's actually an inside joke since characters routinely make that mistake umpteen times throughout this game. In which case, well done.

Actually yours does. You obviously are not capable of remembering what you wrote and are too blinded by stupidity to read what it says. This is my last post on the subject, because clearly your IQ level is no higher than that of a rock. You won't get anything for your lack of play time. The fact that you are now back tracking and saying that you didn't want anything when you first defended the fact that you should be compensated for a game you pay for is utterly ridiculous. The down time is out of anyone's hands. The dev teams are working the best they can to get the game back up and running and that should be more than enough for anyone. The fact that they are taking time out of trying to solve the issue to keep us updated is something they don't need to do. It's a decency that we don't need to have, but because they value their customers, they do it.

Clearly you have a rotten memory and can't even remember what you posted. That goes to the fact that you also said: "I was merely stating that they would lose a customer... etc, blah blah blah." No one cares if you quit playing the game. As I stated before, it's a game, not a way of life. It's there for pure entertainment and shouldn't be considered anything else. The game goes down for hours. La-di-freaking-da. If you can't find anything else better to do with your life than wither away in your computer chair because the game that you wanted to spend your night playing is down, then I believe a reassessment of your life is in order.

^^^^^^ THIS! ALL OF THIS! YOU JUST READ MY MIND, PRACTICALLY WORD FOR WORD! I love you lol:D

A rope walks into a bar... Bartenders says, "Hey, we don't serve your kind here!"... And the rope dejectedly leaves.

Next night, same rope walks into the same bar... Bartender says, "Hey, I told you, we won't serve you. Get out!"... And the rope leaves.

Next night a rope walks into the bar, all tangled and unravelling... Bartender asks, "Hey, aren't you the same rope I tossed out of here the last two nights?"...

The rope answers, "Nope... I'm a frayed knot."

I apologize in advance.

A rope walks into a bar... Bartenders says, "Hey, we don't serve your kind here!"... And the rope dejectedly leaves.

Next night, same rope walks into the same bar... Bartender says, "Hey, I told you, we won't serve you. Get out!"... And the rope leaves.

Next night a rope walks into the bar, all tangled and unravelling... Bartender asks, "Hey, aren't you the same rope I tossed out of here the last two nights?"...

I apologize in advance.

Normally I hate puns but that's pretty good lmfao

Actually yours does. You obviously are not capable of remembering what you wrote and are too blinded by stupidity to read what it says. This is my last post on the subject, because clearly your IQ level is no higher than that of a rock. You won't get anything for your lack of play time. The fact that you are now back tracking and saying that you didn't want anything when you first defended the fact that you should be compensated for a game you pay for is utterly ridiculous. The down time is out of anyone's hands. The dev teams are working the best they can to get the game back up and running and that should be more than enough for anyone. The fact that they are taking time out of trying to solve the issue to keep us updated is something they don't need to do. It's a decency that we don't need to have, but because they value their customers, they do it.

Clearly you have a rotten memory and can't even remember what you posted. That goes to the fact that you also said: "I was merely stating that they would lose a customer... etc, blah blah blah." No one cares if you quit playing the game. As I stated before, it's a game, not a way of life. It's there for pure entertainment and shouldn't be considered anything else. The game goes down for hours. La-di-freaking-da. If you can't find anything else better to do with your life than wither away in your computer chair because the game that you wanted to spend your night playing is down, then I believe a reassessment of your life is in order.

Subscribe to PewDiePie

k, my guild got the notice, don't expect anything back up tonight and hope they don't bollocks the server side patch in a few hours.

goodluck with all that, keep posting Eric whenever someone wakes up and decides to let you know they're done whatever they're doing till tomorrow....

Shut the thread down, Jacobise has claimed victory!

We will see, but we may be in the final stages of a fix depending on how it goes. Hopefully have some updates shortly.

-eric

Eric, sir. You have no idea the validation you have given me.

I apologize in advance.

So a polar bear walks into a bar.

He says, "I'll have a Jack..... AND COKE!"

The bartender shrugs and replies, "Alright man, by why the huge pause?"

The polar bear shouts with a huge grin...

"HUGE PAWS? BRO I'M A POLAR BEAR!"

:D:D:D

when i am remote working from home i'm either playing games or watching hulu.

Good point! So Eric, can you guys speed this up? There are WoW devs remoted into work right now that really need SWTOR up to play. They are left with nothing but Hulu and their own game as options.

Two bacteria walk into a pub. The barkeep sees the pair and immediately pulls a gun, "Get out, we don't serve your kind here!" The bacteria look at one another for a moment before one responds, "No, you don't understand. We work here. We're staph!"

Shut the thread down, Jacobise has claimed victory!

We will see, but we may be in the final stages of a fix depending on how it goes. Hopefully have some updates shortly.

-eric

I thank you and the rest of your team for all the hard work, and especially for keeping us updated. There's no reason you have to, but you go out of your way to make sure we know what's going on, and that takes a special amount of dedication. If I were capable of giving hugs through the internet, I would, but unfortunately technology hasn't risen to that point yet.For now, have this gif of a ghost hug:

https://giphy.com/gifs/3M4NpbLCTxBqU

Edited by kittiesrule

while the wait, think I'll have some fun,

just changing 2 words in the quote kind of fun, call it a game

and thanks , just about any reply works during these times, specially in the form of fun

Technically, I am at home... Fancy technolRobe to work remote and all that.

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much cookies as possible until we get things back online :rak_03:.

-eric

Technically, I am at home... Fancy technology to work remote and all that.

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much info as possible until we get things back online :rak_03:.

-eric

Eric, since you've confirmed that even the remote machines have the high tech, "fancy" yellow #f9d648 font color, why don't you tell us how to get the slanted BW symbol thingie in our posts too? No shenanigans. Promise...