Could We See A "State of the Galaxy" Article?

Ylliarus

That makes a lot of sense, since the Council was reformed. But who are the other members? We know Mortis is alive, but who else?

Anyway, i'd be more than happy to see Darth Jadus again.

Mortis may be alive or not but he's not on the Dark Council I believe. If I interpret it correctly I believe Charles Boyd confirmed that Darth Vowrawn was the only Dark Council member (and Acina of course) that did not die or flee when Zakuul subjugated the Sith Empire and remained with the Sith. Mortis and Ravage had fled into unknown space and remained in hiding until the Nathema Conspiracy, but they weren't part of the Empire anymore by then, I think.

We do know that Darth Malora is on the newly formed Dark Council, as was revealed in the livestream about it, and that she's head of the Sphere of Biotic Science. From an earlier podcast with Charles we know also that Darth Vowrawn had remained in charge of the Sphere of Production and Logistics, so that's 2 Dark Council seats accounted for. Mr. Boyd hinted at it that the current set up of the Dark Council might change, so perhaps we'll see a reduction in the amount of Spheres and seats, we'll have to see.

I'd like to see Darth Rictus ingame finally, he was the head of the Sphere of Mysteries and well... he's a mystery! We know little about him and saw him appear only in the SWTOR novels. There is also Darth Howl, who took Eldon Ax as his Apprentice in the Fatal Alliance novel, but we don't even know what Sphere he was the head of as that was never said by the novel or any other source.

But I wouldn't be surprised if we'd see other characters rise to the Dark Council as freshly minted Darths. I could see Lord Kernon or Darth Achelon from the Sith Inquisitor storyline becoming the head of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge for example. Or entirely new characters might be introduced to sit on the Dark Council. With how the attitude towards aliens has somewhat changed within the Empire since Malgus I wouldn't mind seeing a Twi'lek Darth on the Dark Council.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With how the attitude towards aliens has somewhat changed within the Empire since Malgus I wouldn't mind seeing a Twi'lek Darth on the Dark Council.

I wouldn't mind either, since Twilek is my favorite species. Would be cool to see a red or purple skinned person, for example someone looking like the Sith lady fighting Arcann & Thexan in one of those short movies ( Atroxa? )

Lord Kernon or Darth Achelon. Aren't these two dead? Achelon gets blasted by the Silencer. Not sure what happened to Kernon.

Achelon either lives or dies depending on your choices. The situation could easily be like this: if Achelon lives in your Inquisitor storyline he could be the head of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge. If he dies Kernon is the head, yet something like that could create another lore continuity divergence.

Since Kernon lives either way (because he doesn't die in the Inquisitor story) he could be the head of that Sphere.

I only see Empire-related posts here ... time to move on ...

Looks to me as if the new Expansion isn't really made for Republic-side players ...

The current subject happens to be about the Dark Council but that doesn't mean that's what the expansion is about... we just happened to speculate about the Dark Council, that's it. Absolutely feel free to change the subject and talk about the Republic, that's totally okay you know :p

• 3 months later...
Bumping this thread! More info and updated info about Sith Intelligence, ranks, structures all that. If you want to poke the Lore dude on twitter for that I'd much appreciate.

I second this. I'd love to learn more about how Sith Intelligence has been operating since the disaster at Ziost and after Lana left, as in, who is the current Minister of Sith Intelligence?