Does anyone actually like the Odessen WZ?

TrixxieTriss

I usually leave 4v4s in regs now.

I play heals, and I almost always get a team with 1 sometimes even 2 other healers.

I leave these matches every time, and now as soon as I enter a 4v4 I usually leave it just because they usually are total mismatch of classes and/or skill.

You either get destroyed or you destroy, or you are on a team with 3 healers. :(

I now leave 4v4 if it’s got 2 or more healers on a team.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a lot more fun if the battle mods didn't exist, you don't get to fight for very long at all.

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree with this. I tend to think that the battle mods are in fact the only thing worth fighting over. A long protracted fight over a node is about the worse thing your team can do as far actually winning the game. Even if you win that fight, you get to turn the node your color for about 4 points worth before the round ends.

At least if I attack and finally kill the guy with the blue mod.. #1 he didn't get to use it. And #2, now I have it and can use it on some off-node where no one is fighting. And then I can stand there and rack up points for my team by doing nothing next round. :D

I feel the same way about 4v4. To me has no place in regs should be just ranked WZ's.

With the queue changes, It will pretty much be ranked only from now on, unless you play when the queue population is low, then it will revert to 4v4 so that people don’t have to wait an hour for the queue to pop.