WTB Covert Pilot Pants

Liquor

Of course if you are looking for the Covert armor that makes you look Naked, I have never seen the pants available. You would need to buy the Men's underwear bottoms, there are both a cartel market set (look on GTN) and a set that you came buy on the fleet down on the cartel bazaar from one of the reality vendors. sorry name and exact location escape me. Edited by kcirevamnalyd

Of course if you are looking for the Covert armor that makes you look Naked, I have never seen the pants available. You would need to buy the Men's underwear bottoms, there are both a cartel market set (look on GTN) and a set that you came buy on the fleet down on the cartel bazaar from one of the reality vendors. sorry name and exact location escape me.

Not the covert pants.

I'm looking for the covert pilot pants.

They aren't in game anymore since the legacy version was released.

But if someone has one still unbound, I would love to purchase it.

It is all that I'm missing to complete that set

Not to rehash too much, but have you looked at the Fleet Starship vendor, not the gsf ones but the one by the speeder and companion gift vendor? I thought he sold the imp covert set but I could be badly mistaken. I wish you well! In your search. Ever forward.

For anyone wondering, I'm pretty sure they mean the Cartel Market set Covert Pilot set.

You can get a look-a-like leg piece from a vendor on fleet (next to the PvE starship parts vendor across from GTN) but won't finish the set in collections, which is what I'm assuming they're looking to do.

Edited by orangenkaiser
addition